Deleted

A returning player questions

So I tried browsing through the million patches and their patch notes since I left, but I can't find proper answers, soo... (haven't played since december).

1) Do I still have no way to spend my valor points if I got no rep with the zillion factions of this expansion?
    2) Did they increase the chance to get loot from lfr? Cos I've done it twice now with 0 loot still, or do I need some of those coin thingies to get items?

10+ Year Old Account
    1) you can use it to upgrade existing items, but most of the valor items are tied to rep. However, it's fairly easy to get some of the reps now, and a lot of the rep gear is outdated by ToT LFR anyway and not worth bothering with. I never do rep grinds on alts.

2) yes. tier 14 has a pretty decent chance and coins are even higher. I highly recommend going to the Isle of Thunder to get a key to a treasure run and capping your elder coins and then steamrolling through all the tire 14 bosses blowing them. You should get a great deal of upgrades.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

15+ Year Old Account
    1) Your best bet is to pool your VP and as you advance through LFR and complete all of ToT you will have plenty of rep to get the first piece(s). You will likely hit friendly. The gear tied to reps other than TOT stuff is lame.

2) They allegedly did but I have not felt it in my personal experience.

Deleted
    Also do you guys think it's possible to retrieve a guild if you weren't the guild master or an officer? We had a guild of 12 friends + everyone's alts + some random recruits and their alts. Our GM went awol for 2 months and blizz gave GM to one of the random dudes in the guild who kicked everyone else out and stole our gbank. It's kind of frustrating to be guildess this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Also do you guys think it's possible to retrieve a guild if you weren't the guild master or an officer? We had a guild of 12 friends + everyone's alts + some random recruits and their alts. Our GM went awol for 2 months and blizz gave GM to one of the random dudes in the guild who kicked everyone else out and stole our gbank. It's kind of frustrating to be guildess this way.
    Tough luck, but that's how the rules are.. 90 days of not logging the GM (the actual toon, NOT just the account) makes it fair game for anyone 1-3 ranks below GM to take over the guild..

It's been like that since TBC, and was made automated in Cataclysm..

The only 2 ways of avoiding this is:
    1: Make sure to log in on GM from time to time, even if it isn't a toon the player enjoys anymore.
    2: Don't use guild rank 1, 2 and 3 for anyone. Rank 4 and less, can't use Dethrone-option..

Also, he didn't STEAL atthing from the guild bank.. Ayone who have permission to withdraw from guild bank, can ise that to the fullest, with Blizzard approval, and is it the GM who does it, then it can NEVER be stealing, as GM owns the bank..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-07-01 at 07:32 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/