Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    yes, yes, I get it, but what I'm trying to say is - in what world is this ANYTHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT??? which was the main point of my post. its the same old thing under a flimsy coat of paint, but they are pushing it like some sort of amazing innovation.
    Eh, thats kind of your subjective meaning towards plunderstorm. I quite like it and its lots of fun, rewards aside. What did you really expect? Atleast Blizzard is going new ways within the wow universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This isn't the end of the things we want to try in World of Warcraft, however, and we have more in store we can't wait to show you.
    Patch 6.1.0 was rightfully derided for being advertised as a major patch in WoD, but at least it was a WoW patch. Patch 10.2.6 isn't even that ‐ it features a completely separate game with WoW assets. My expectations weren't high since it was a minor patch, but I never thought it'd be one where I'm not actually playing in WoW.
    You know, other minor patches are literally only bugfixes or technical updates. 10.2.6 gave Plunderstorm AND balancing. New talents for monk and priest. New Glyphs...
    What more did you expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    You know, other minor patches are literally only bugfixes or technical updates. 10.2.6 gave Plunderstorm AND balancing. New talents for monk and priest. New Glyphs...
    What more did you expect?
    I don't know, but Plunderstorm certainly wasn't it.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    But...they are...
    Thats the post Did anyone read the post?
    I don't mean just strictly pve. They can absolutely make modes for both people. They failed to do so
    with Plunderstorm, hence my saying "Next time."

Maybe read my post next time?