Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    'cause otherwise the alliance would complain that they have no raid this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    Hey everyone I'm really trying to see the why should we help take garrosh out it is not our mass. at all thrall put him in as leader of the horde. I understand garrosh has done alot of crap, but really why should we waste our army lack there of an army to help vol'jin. Most allie want the hole horde to be burn too the ground and leave nothing alive.. but you know that cant happen so if we do what in it for us other then "loot"
    The point of the alliance army is to eradicate the horde. Last I checked Garrosh is still horde so.... Why not?
    A rebel horde faction is fighting the majority faction. The majority faction is therefore using their forces to hold of the rebel ones. This is a good time for the alliance to come, and kill everyone. Why wait for the horde to kill Garrosh, get a new leader, and become united and even harder to beat?
    Last edited by Lionheart; 2013-06-30 at 01:33 PM.

same reason in ww2 we sided with the russians against hitler. Enemy of my enemy is my friend all that stuff, and how about just the general good.
    Daft Punk Forever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    That's pretty convenient that blizzard is capable to mass producing villains by gifting random characters with old god bodyparts and stating - "He is now most powerfull thing in azeroth!!!"

Also i don't see how garrosh army could stand against either rebelion or alliance given that they dont have tentacles all over themselves. Unless again rebels and allies are really incompetent.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-06-30 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    We killed 2 of them already, and qiraji were far more intimidating that derpy orcs. Also we can deploy tactical anduin to start indoctrinating enemy with power of friendship and resonable thinking.
    We did as much as put a scratch on their toes, and we were only able to do so because they were severely weakened by imprisonement and the fights before (c'thun bested a titan and had no rest since as the bronze dragons kpet pestering him, yogg was throughout northerend but we (mostly aided by watchers) stumped his toe in a place designed to weaken him)

If we had killed the gods, azeroth itself would be harmed.

To participate in SoO. blizzard has failed to give us a reason to help them really.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    To participate in SoO. blizzard has failed to give us a reason to help them really.
    The reason was given in patch 5.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    The point of the alliance army is to eradicate the horde. Last I checked Garrosh is still horde so.... Why not?
    The Alliance army's purpose is to protect the nations of the Alliance. In practice this almost always means fighting the Horde on some level, but it doesn't absolutely have to.

Anyways, Garrosh is gathering some frightfully powerful weapons. If he can beat the rebellion, there is no guarantee that the Alliance could beat Garrosh once he's had time to fully utilize the powers of the Heart of Y'Shaarj.

And considering that, assuming I'm interpreting the sound files correctly, the rebellion loses all their siege weapons before breaching the front gates, then it's a good thing the Alliance was there to lend their, specifically Night Elven, siege weapons.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    Also i don't see how garrosh army could stand against either rebelion or alliance given that they dont have tentacles all over themselves. Unless again rebels and allies are really incompetent.
    Would you send an army against a man with a finger on a nuke's button?

You clearly don't understand the concept of "power".

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliances (not THE Alliance) are made, alliances are broken...
    Why help Vol'Jin.. Well it's not Vol'jin in particular, it's helping the rebellion. It's to ensure the rebellion succeeds.

On another note... I wonder if the OP is one of those players who shortcut their way through the leveling process. Takes up quests which he never reads, and once at max level spends most of the time in a capital camp/city.. It seems like that.
    Otherwise he should have noticed how Garrosh expanded his war machinery all across Kalimdor.
    Darkshore, Feralas, Stone Talon Mountains, Ashenvale. All regions heavily attacked and conquered by his forces. And now a rebellion broke out. The best opportunity to support it. Otherwise it's only a matter of time until he'd attack Alliance capitals, most of all Darnassus.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

because no matter who becomes Warchief next, the entirety of the Alliance leadership knows they won't be as warmongering as Garrosh. Garrosh will kill an Alliance soldier for sport, heck even if they were on a mission to bring news of surrender to him he'd still kill the guy. All Garrosh sees in his eyes is dead Alliance, and war, and they know this. As such, why would you let him keep control over the horde, which has such a large army? Vol'jin and his rebellion have no chance of winning the war against Garrosh on their own, all that would happen is the rebellion would be put down. Then where would the Alliance be? Destroyed. Garrosh's "New Horde" would be unstoppable, it would sweep over the Alliance lands. Both Vol'jin and Varian know that neither faction has the forces to fight the "New Horde" alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Would you send an army against a man with a finger on a nuke's button?

You clearly don't understand the concept of "power".
    And what is garrosh "nuke" button ? Ability to turn into monster from hentai ?

My question is why should the Horde help the trolls and the Alliance to kill Garrosh?

Deleted
    Now you are just trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theramore says Hi..

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you are just trolling.
    No, i just don't see how can he be so dangerous. Its not like he have anything that can threat stormwind or even darnassus.

He no longer have iris, no longer have support of belves and if alliance or rebels let him deploy another mana bomb this means they are idiots unable to shot down zeppelin.

The ability to forge mana bombs.

The ability to infuse orcs, much in the same manner that the orcs that nearly wiped humans off the map originally were empowered by demons, but apparently with less side effects.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    No, i just don't see how can he be so dangerous. Its not like he have anything that can threat stormwind or even darnassus.
    Well, you have the rebels to thank for that. Otherwise, Darnassus would be burning by now.

He is using the power of an Old God.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalithic View Post
    My question is why should the Horde help the trolls and the Alliance to kill Garrosh?
    Because Garrosh grew into a racist nutcase who only considers his own kind as true Horde, and even Orcs...

He kicked all other races out of Orgrimmar center, put them in ghettos of Orgrimmar's outskirts... The Goblins are given slums.
    He alienated all the other Horde factions leaders when they tried to reason with him.
    And the last straw was the assassination of Vol'Jin. It was Vol'Jin by chance.. It could have been any of the other leaders instead, and it would have been them who'd been assassinated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you have the rebels to thank for that. Otherwise, Darnassus would be burning by now.

He is using the power of an Old God.
    Geez i always knew night elves are pansies but to be this kind of pansies ? Can't they use chimeras or something ?