Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    livers, hearts, all that sort of stuff.
    most of seafood
    sweet potatoes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Anything on a bone. I hate bones. I DESPISE bones. It makes me feel like a caveman whenever I attempt to eat ribs.

Oh dear sweet Lord, spare me from having to eat anything off of a bone. It's like eating meat off of a once-living rock. UGH! No bones kthxbye!
    I know what you mean, I feel like a ghoul when I'm peeling meat off of a chicken's rib cage.

Hmm lots of things : olives or anything prepared with/in olive oil, melons (any kind) most cheeses, cofee or tea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I know what you mean, I feel like a ghoul when I'm peeling meat off of a chicken's rib cage.
    LOL i for one LOVE just grabbing a juicy steak with my bear hands and tearing at it no knife no fork no nothing just me my hands my teeth and the tasty meat.

I generally like any food with very few exceptions which I cannot really remember now, but I can't eat bananas, melons and watermelons because every time I do (while I do like them much) my lips get destroyed, no idea why. After all those years, even thinking about it makes my lips upset ><

Rockmelon, or cantaloupe for my American friends! I love Midori though..

Your name and avatar fit this perfectly...

OT: Chocolate. I hate chocolate.

Yeah I know I'm inhuman.

Aubergines, awful taste and texture D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starving Artist View Post
    I don't know about you guys but I am very picky when it comes to food . For that reason i've had a pretty unhealthy diet for most of my life . The last few years I have supplemented my diet with veggie/fruit smoothies made from raw organics . Talk about some of the foods you cannot stand and refuse to eat

For me

Brussels sprouts : They tatse horrid . Some people like them cooked in butter and such ..but for me this is the ultimate food that is horrible .
    Liver : Nooo god please ..it's taste like ....I dunno ...horrid
    Eggs : Anything that is made directly from eggs such as egg quiche , scrambled ...etc etc ...quiche actually smells very good but when I taste it .../barf
    Lots of other veggies : Radish , Artichoke , Cauliflower ...lots of others ...3 times a week I choke down a Spinach , Kale ,Carrot, and Broccoli smoothi for the nutrients but they are drowned in lots of fruit.
    Grapefruit : Yuck worst fruit on the planet ...
    Any kind of sushi except shrimp: How can people eat sushi ....really ...yucky
    Any abnormal parts of a cow : I cannot believe people eat cow balls and tongue ..../yack

What do you guys think ...what do you hate to eat ?
    There's nothing I wouldn't swallow, really.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Hawaiian Pizza , Sweet pickles, Cheesecake

It makes me wanna barf when I eat hawaiian pizza. I love pineapples when I eat them separately, and I love pepperoni pizza. But I hate it when the two are combined.
    As for the pickles, I love cucumbers (fresh) and even salty/sour pickles, but even the thought of sweet pickles makes me nauseous.

Think it's just my uptight bias about 'what food should taste like'. Cuz the way I picture things, pizza shouldn't be sweet, and pickles shouldn't be sweet either. Just my preference :P This is probably why I can't even eat those cheese products that taste like fruit.. or cheesecake for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Just wanted to say:
    Nearly everything is considered 'normal food' in some part of the Netherlands.
    I really, REALLY hate the 'potato-veg-meat-gravy' dishes that seem the staple of the Hollander diet (Holland =/= Netherlands); it's always overcooked, the meat is grey and the vegetables are soggy (and sometimes nearing brown). 'Salt' seems to be treated as a spice, and it's just overall... Ugh. Disgusting.
    That comment of mine was mostly regarding cow private parts and stuff like that.

Deleted
    Bananas and chickpeas...

Deleted
    I can eat most things exept the swedish delicacy fermented herring. It's basically rotten fish : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Soggy/light fish. I can't stand how juicy/slimy it is. The only fish I can eat is fish-fingers/fillets and nice, meaty salmon steaks.

Small leaf lettuce. I can eat Cos, I can eat Iceberg. But I cannot stand those little 4 leaf things. Ugh. If I wanted something sour or bitter, I'd have a wedge of lemon with my salad or on my burger.

Eggs. Only way I can eat eggs now is if it is in a french toast form. Been eating fried eggs and bacon every Sunday since I can remember. But that aside, boiled smells revolting, boiled yolk texture is awful, and curried egg - don't even. Just, don't even.

Olives, anchovies, mushrooms (again, specifically I can only eat them if they are cooked.), baby carrots, instant mash potato.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-07-01 at 10:24 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Your name and avatar fit this perfectly...

OT: Chocolate. I hate chocolate.

Yeah I know I'm inhuman.
    If you hate Choclate Cookies prepare to run from a Mob with torches and Pikes

Raisins. I hate raisins. They are in every cupcake, in every muffin, even some cookies contain raisins. Everybody likes them, but I can't eat even one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brussel sprouts, olives are things I've got problem actually swallowing. Anything else in vegetable way pretty much goes even if I find the texture revolting at times.

Entrails isn't much of a favorite, doesn't really taste much but it's so...chewy? I don't know. I avoid it at least. :P

Deleted
    Eggs, I can eat them in things (french toast, pancakes, etc etc) but give me a full english and ill dip my toast in the yolk and leave the egg white. I just tastes nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Half of real Thai food, dont know any of the names.

Insects - Growing in popularity for some reason. I will never try them, because the thought of having them in my mouth makes me sick
    Tomatoes - Processed into souce/soup with spices etc is fine. Raw tomatoes is disgusting! Why can't you be more like cucumber?
    Olives - Same as tomatoes, they can be good in a mush in some dishes, but raw they are inedible.
    Mashed potatoes made from powder - Common where I'm from as a side dish to meat. I thought I hated this all my life, until I made it myself with real potatoes. Now I love it!
    Raw meat/fish - Unless it's a steak, I want my meat properly cooked.
    Mother pus bucket!