Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Haven't been around for last 10, only last 3.
    NOT DENYING ANYTHING

Let's get him.

10+ Year Old Account
    just did a "report post" for #101

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    just did a "report post" for #101
    Just submit the report and Mods will see it. No need to do a little bulletin post.

Deleted
    Lazy mods, over 5 minutes and still not removed. It's almost as if they weren't watching our every move and post in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Lazy mods, over 5 minutes and still not removed. It's almost as if they weren't watching our every move and post in this thread
    I like him. He's informative and his website looks fairly cool.

Quote Originally Posted by geabeu05 View Post
    best mafia post ever.

its 5 am and im not even going to try logic. However we have to remember t in this game you lose you vote if you don't vote and it hits deadline. I expect to see lot of hasty voting near the deadline form people who have not diced to cast their vote yet. I almost find it hard to blame anyone for voting late on something but thats also a good excuse for mafia so *shurg* i just seems like thises new vote rules will make some things more important and some thigns less so.

Personally I think Celtic was acting a little bit weird but i can almost see why he didn't fight it if he was a miller. At lest I wouldn't know quite what to do. I also wonder, keleb said some of these modifiers would be known and some unkown. so I assume all millers know who they are, double voters do not and I have no idea what a macho is. looking back at the vote record we can also assume non of the voters on celtic are double voters because that would hve pushed it faster.

also last night we had one kill. which is not something I expected. We may assume one or two doctors ( title reference) could have blocked a kill, with this few TPRs are quite potent. so I find the chance of this happening greater than out other games with 30 ish people. So are two fof the possiable killing roles a lie? *major shurg* i don't see how we can find out until a scum dies. or we have an odd night which reinforces one idea. Though right now I'm going t o play on the assumption there is one kill.

that picture literally had me in tears lysah.

Okay, had a look back.. I see nothing off about play styles or posts. It was ridiculous no-lynching vs. lynching Celtic. The latter made more sense. The majority of posts just say to vote for Celtic and bandwagon, which honestly makes sense in this case, but they're the best suspects of the lot.

So.. I pick Rollo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    Day 1 rarely gives us a good lynch target when we have this many players. The last few games we've been lucky lynching the lurkers or whomever hasn't posted once in day 1. Didn't work so well last game (as we lynched a TPR). I don't think that will be possible this game, so we will need to apply some pressure. 14 alive requires 8 votes. Celtic currently has 2. It's possible we have a double voter amongst us as well, so for the sake of pressure, we shouldn't push past L-3 imo.

Joke votes aside
    vote Celtic
    Numerous people had one vote against them. He picked Celtic which pretty much caused more to pile onto the guy. It was also a srsface vote.

Vote Rollo

15+ Year Old Account
    Ely - you say it was obvious he was going to be lynched, yet there are no minority lynches this game. Reading rules is hard.

I'm off to bed, I'll be back when I'm awake and @ work.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Ely - you say it was obvious he was going to be lynched, yet there are no minority lynches this game. Reading rules is hard.

I'm off to bed, I'll be back when I'm awake and @ work.
    Lol okay. I didn't fully read them. Heh. Either way, yay me!

Copying other people's avatars ought to be a crime.

If your name was Uggorthaholy I'd lynch you for it.

should be aware of other threads and why i was doing it lysah, or you know not bee on for the 10 minutes it took me to think about how this small joke could go bad with the mafia thread .

Blood Fox confusing me with the avatar change, didnt even realise until Lysah pointed it out.

I doubt Mafians would be do the last minute bandwagon on someone, it'd be too easy then. (Beware Wifom)

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Blood Fox confusing me with the avatar change, didnt even realise until Lysah pointed it out.
    Offended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I've never liked the idea of no-lynching, and Celtic seems remarkably blase about his being at 5/8 when there is the possibility of double voters. While there won't be much information garnered today because it's so short, I feel that some information + the night kill is better than less information + the night kill.

UNVOTE
    VOTE Celtic
    I decided to re-read this after Uggor posted his vote. It seems to me that Dyra knew or, at least, assumed that there would be a night kill. I'm still going to watch Ely for now but I can't let this slip by either ... also, even with very few posts among all of us, Dyra and Blue are still the "lurkers".

So:

Unvote
    Vote: Dyra

I decided to re-read this after Uggor posted his vote. It seems to me that Dyra knew or, at least, assumed that there would be a night kill. I'm still going to watch Ely for now but I can't let this slip by either ... also, even with very few posts among all of us, Dyra and Blue are still the "lurkers".

So:

Unvote
    It's Mafia. It's not rocket science to know that there'll be a night kill, be it from the Mafia themselves or a SK.

Deleted

So:

Unvote
    I feel the need to step in here and point out that it's quite normal to assume NK would happen in a Mafia game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well - during the last game - on night 1, there were no night kills and that was with more people playing. There are so few of us this time though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

I doubt Mafians would be do the last minute bandwagon on someone, it'd be too easy then. (Beware Wifom)
    Can't really say one way or another because we don't have minority lynch rule in action. I think it's quite possible at least one mafioso voted close to the deadline to make sure the lynch goes through in case no double voters were voting Celtic

- - - Updated - - -

Well - during the last game - on night 1, there were no night kills and that was with more people playing. There are so few of us this time though.
    Last game had strange rule where Mafia couldn't kill unless they had recruited a traitor.

If you don't have any extra info to share with us I'm going with the assumption that Keleb and Krayzy have made the game themselves and haven't taken anything from previous game

10+ Year Old Account
    I kept suggesting we put Santa Claus in the game since he was killed so quickly the last time Keleb created a game. Keleb kept saying no.

That is where my input ended.

One game. Doesn't make it count for all of them. You're really stretching to make a point here.