Deleted

How about normalizing agi classes abit

I have had it with hunters and rogues and ferals that just charge and kill a caster. Their toolbox is just too massive versus casters and no slouch against mele either. I suggest making rogues hunters and ferals either melee or caster and have them deal with first world melee or caster problems. UNkiteable melee or kiting melee or just plain nukes ( tbh i dont hate ferals as much as Rogues and Hunters) are just stupid. Granted if I play mage I am way better at blowing up people than on my priest or wlock.

But the ease with which you can kill people on a rogue or hunter just doesnt really say balance to me. I have played all of em on ptr and I am not even good at em and I just rape everything. I think it's because hunters and rogues have been put in a nifty little niche and everyone is afraid for a full overhaul. They need to change everything about these classes in pvp for them to be balanced.

who agrees with me, i would rather see hunter with mana agiain than some uneven chromosomed brain fart kill me with autoshot and pettattack that blizzard made passive, yes passive pet attacks that hit for 30k plus.
    Last edited by mmocd6a0a57b71; 2013-07-01 at 09:47 PM.

All "normal" people have 23 pairs of chromosomes, and judging by the rest of your post I am assuming you aren't knowledgeable enough to be referring only to autosomes. Regardless, casters and hunters dominate all forms of PVP, so other than duels I can't imagine why you would be complaining about rogues and ferals.

Why? So mages would dominate all other classes in the game? No thanks.
    Btw, any decent lock should rape a feral druid.

The game is burst heavy at the moment, not just for the classes you listed. Also, if you can't kite a rogue you are doing something wrong.
    Last edited by Searsha; 2013-07-01 at 04:55 PM.

This game has been World of Castercraft for years now - going completely insane with the caster legendary from Firelands, which made casters dominate 2 seasons back in Cataclysm.

Casters are still dominating PvP. In Arenas, you have lock/spriest/ele shaman/mage and moonkin all being viable and competitive, while in rated BG's casters dominate melee almost completely.