Need help with Des warlock DPS

Hello fellow warlock,

I just play warlock for about 1.5 month. I need help with increase my dps. Below are the latest log and armory. Thanks in advance.

log: www(dot)worldoflogs(dot)com/reports/rt-1ap1z1dsibqhqjr7/dashboard/?s=3184&e=3511
    armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Darkorcs/simple

From a quick glance while I'm at work. It appears, you're not using a pet? As destro supremacy + observer is going to net you more damage than sacrifice.

Also, no fel flame? And Only a few shadowburns were used despite the boss being in execute phase long enough for you to hit quite a few more.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Read the stickied guide. 50% uptime on RoF on primordius. What? Youre not killing the adds, so you should have a MF RoF hitting a trucktonne of them all the time and just spam CB. 4 shadowburns on Durumu, even though you can havoc them off the adds to the boss (depending on that darn delay though). Even without havoc you should have more than 4.

Read the guides, youve made no effort whatsoever, and still rocking a 527 ilvl : /

You seemed to have afked the DA.

Someone more savvy with WoL can probably look it up, but if you insist on using UVLS (it's a bad trinket for destro) you really should maximise 100% crit immolates.

Edit: youre also over hitcap even though youre reforging into hit/exp
    Last edited by mmoc241f3fedf6; 2013-07-02 at 06:58 AM.

Deleted
    Ok from a quick glance at your logs I can see that you clearly aren't keeping rain of fire up 90%+ because I'd you look at durumu it only hits 96 times and crits 46 times. You need to use shadow burn a lot more as well. Always use it below 20% and try to havoc the damage off to another add such as shadow using the crimson adds in durumu and havocing the boss. Also as mentioned before although UVLS isn't great for destro when it prods you really should make the best out of it by using it for a 100%crit immolate thus generating a lot more embers over the duration of the fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mori123 View Post
    Ok from a quick glance at your logs I can see that you clearly aren't keeping rain of fire up 90%+ because I'd you look at durumu it only hits 96 times and crits 46 times. You need to use shadow burn a lot more as well. Always use it below 20% and try to havoc the damage off to another add such as shadow using the crimson adds in durumu and havocing the boss. Also as mentioned before although UVLS isn't great for destro when it prods you really should make the best out of it by using it for a 100%crit immolate thus generating a lot more embers over the duration of the fight.

This Rain uptime was 34% and immolate uptime was 78.3% only used your gloves twice and blood fury twice. Could have squeezed a 3rd in if u use both at teh start with your prepot (i use DS at the start too can get off about 4 Chaosbolts with that) you have a few crit gems i would get rid of. You hit the boss (litterally melee). i wish it showed how many embers you gained because 17 chaosbolts seems kinda low. i spec burning rush over blood horror for pve because with the soul siphon and demon training glyph + observer u can keep it on almost 100% of the fight and never drop below 90% and never be slowed while moving and casting