Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Usually swearing at objects, praying to the gods to help me find the tv remote/phone/keys/wallet. Does that count?

I walk about the house singing a bit too, have Bad moon rising by CCR stuck in my head so thats been sung abit today.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    I mostly talk to myself when im playing a game and i need to think or i'd die, or when i find a good book/manga to read, also when i find a good song i'd say this songs awesome.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do talk to myself, specially when imagining certain stuff in daily life that i would've done differently, but i keep thinking i better tone it down or i'll get some form of schizophrenia :P

Deleted
    I do, but i'm such a horny bastard that my conversation with myself tend to end up me seducing me to have sex with me and i usually feel used and satisfied at the same time afterwards.

Deleted
    Yes, almost all the time when I'm completely alone. It's a nice way to reflect on things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I do it all the time, even with people around.
    That sounds kind of creepy.

I do it more often than I'd like. Cost of being an introvert, I guess. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Well before coming to this site I just had a small rant over something I read with no one within earshot, so I guess that would have to be a yes.

I think the majority talk to themselves to some extent, though I like to labeled as just thinking out loud.. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Only the voices talk to me....

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.

Deleted
    Well, I hardly hold a conversation with myself. But I do talk to myself now and again. Mainly to question my own stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep I believe most people do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Out loud? no.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Glad everyone stopped by and said hello XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    You meanI can talk with "people" as well? I thought they're a figment of my imagination. o_o Same with this forum. Wtf?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Oh yes! sometimes i'm having random discussions in my head and then suddenly i'm speaking out loud

10+ Year Old Account
    It really helps me when I'm mad about something.
    An incident where I didn't really get to express myself at the moment
    means I'm frustrated for the day dealing with the "leftover" emotions, if you will.
    So saying the things I wanted to say or would say in the future seems to help.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

10+ Year Old Account
    Always. It actually helps when I'm pissed off at something I just go off on a rant for like 10 minutes and after I'm done I usually feel better. Watch out though when I'm in the shower I become Mr. Philosopher and just start questioning things in life including government/politics, UFOs and aliens, the meaning of life and all sorts of things that come to mind. I also do it in my head when there's people nearby and I'll just sit there looking around while I'm talking to myself in my head. I often wonder if I'm going crazy.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    I think everybody does, but in different ways and sometimes probably don't even realize they are doing it.

Yep, I do. I abuse my computer. Hell I talk to myself at the supermarket when going thru my shopping list "check, check check, oh that's right I needed xxx!" I get strange looks but I don't really care heh

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

I talk to myself a lottt, although when nobody is around of course! Sometimes I tell myself I'm not too far from the slighty "retarded" (For a lack of better words) guy that speaks to himself at work haha, when he speaks to himself at work you think he speaks to you sometimes... not always clear : O

10+ Year Old Account
    When I'm bored. I work at an airport and I caught myself today, while waiting to perform a pushback, giving aircraft ATC instructions outloud . . .

"Jetblue 307, cleared to the JFK Airport via the Portland 4 departure then as filed. Maintain three thousand, expect flight level 250 one zero minutes after departure. Departure frequency 132.4. Squawk five four one zero. Advise when ready to taxi . . . oh finally, they started pushback."
    Putin khuliyo