Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    Legendary Cloaks Spell Effects!

    I found out this in the spells Looks cool can't wait to see them in action!

    It can be eather effect when trigger the spell from cloak, or I want to hope that it will show from time to time :P

    http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Viridiancity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    AFK in Lunarfall
    Posts
    4,538
    Interesting if a bit... Oh, what's a nice way to say "gay" but in the way that means garish and idiotic?

    Hmm, I guess just garish and idiotic.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by wowcrendor View Post
    lawlz, I like ur sig
    Does this make me internet famous?

  3. #3
    Very cool. Should look awesome when they flare up from your back. I hope they appear when you have cloak hidden.

  4. #4
    Oh thank god they aren't just going to be ugly cloaks.

  5. #5
    The Patient Varum93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    322
    another thing to add to the CMode set :P

  6. #6
    I can't wait to see these ingame.

  7. #7
    I for one hope the cloak effects are permanent.



    As in, as long as you have your cloaks equipped, they'll be visible. That will be the one thing to save it for me. Otherwise, it's still the same bland flat-texture cheap-ass cloak, now just with some proc effect.



    So yes, permanently visible, please. None of the proc or fading in and out bullshit.

  8. #8
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,857
    Cloak Transformation Spell 02: Reagent removed: Tigerclaw Cape.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 03: Reagent removed: Tigerfang Wrap.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 04: Reagent removed: Cranewing Cloak.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 05: Reagent removed: Jadefire Drape.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 06: Reagent removed: Oxhoof Greatcloak.

    Maybe it'll be an on use type of thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  9. #9
    Legendary! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    6,221
    Oh god the Xuen one looks so good, cant wait to see in action on my Enhance. Cool stuff. The Yu'lon proc must look amazing on green'ish transmogs too.

  10. #10
    Scarab Lord Azutael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,881
    Doesn't look very pleasing in my eyes, but oh well. Hopefully when you hide cloak the effect won't be shown.

  11. #11
    Legendary! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    6,516
    Oh i love the jade one with the Tyrael whispy bits, I hope thats the caster dps visual

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Oh i love the jade one with the Tyrael whispy bits, I hope thats the caster dps visual
    it is, the green dragon is the theme for the caster dps proc. Yu'lon i think her name is
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

  13. #13
    It's just gonna pop up when procced like the wings on the legendary daggers, nothing more and nothing less.

    The only reason the daggers one was activated out of ombat is cause it had a slow fall use function , pretty sure these capes got no use function what so ever ( not one listed on the datamined tooltips on the frontpage )

    good looking things in WoW have a much too short duration / effect , I know I was pretty pissed at my fangs of the father effect only proccing ever so often or having a 5 min cd out of combat.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Cloak Transformation Spell 02: Reagent removed: Tigerclaw Cape.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 03: Reagent removed: Tigerfang Wrap.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 04: Reagent removed: Cranewing Cloak.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 05: Reagent removed: Jadefire Drape.
    Cloak Transformation Spell 06: Reagent removed: Oxhoof Greatcloak.

    Maybe it'll be an on use type of thing?
    Nah, those are likely the strings for consuming your epic cape in trade for the legendary cape.
    --
    My Youtube Channel (latest Mythic kill vids: Iron Maidens, Operator Thogar, Kromog, Imperator Mar'gok).
    My Twitch stream (with all attempts for above kills temporarily archived)

  15. #15
    Legendary! The Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Litwak's Arcade Sunny Scotland!
    Posts
    6,516
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    it is, the green dragon is the theme for the caster dps proc. Yu'lon i think her name is
    Yeah thats what I was thinking, as I just did the Jade challenge today (ranged dps) for the epic cloak. so I was hoping that it was

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post

    good looking things in WoW have a much too short duration / effect , I know I was pretty pissed at my fangs of the father effect only proccing ever so often or having a 5 min cd out of combat.
    I know like all the funky tranforms having 5 min duration and 30-60 minute some even 2 hour cooldowns Thats why I love my murloc suit, because its unlimited! Though it does break when taking damage which makes me sad

  16. #16
    Hopefully it'll work where you can trade your current cloak for any legendary one, rather than just getting the legendary cloak of the cloak you currently have. Most healers are using the caster DPS cloak at the moment due to having superior stats. I do not think however you'll be able to choose which proc you get, that will be far too powerful and overpowered.

  17. #17
    Well, these just got a whole lot cooler. Here's hoping it's not just a short burst animation, and actually sticks around for a while.

  18. #18
    Considering they don't have any birth/death animations it looks as though they may be permanent, which I really would not like.

  19. #19
    Legendary! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    6,221


    Looks fucking awesome imo.

  20. #20
    "Facts", brought to you by Jaylock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •