Glyph of Redirect

Glyph of Redirect: Redirect no longer has a cooldown. (http://www.wowhead.com/news=215959/5...lyphs-and-more)

Anyone else excited about this? It's high time that redirect got a proper buff and I for one am stoked to see this hit the live servers

Not quite the same as having combo points on ourselves but I'll take it for now. Prolly gonna be mandatory in arena and is gonna make leveling so much smoother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    Glyph of Redirect: Redirect no longer has a cooldown. (http://www.wowhead.com/news=215959/5...lyphs-and-more)

Anyone else excited about this? It's high time that redirect got a proper buff and I for one am stoked to see this hit the live servers
    Lots of new glyph spells were included in the uncategorized spell data, but as they're marked NYI, they may just be for internal purposes and not amount to anything. Best include all errata when posting...
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    Lots of new glyph spells were included in the uncategorized spell data, but as they're marked NYI, they may just be for internal purposes and not amount to anything. Best include all errata when posting...
    It isn't marked for "NYI" so I assumed it was safe

Awesome, except it should be baseline and not yet another mandatory glyph. They also still need to fix the multiple fights with things you can't redirect from. I mean that and the hemo glyph mean both combat and sub have 1 optional glyph slot for target swap fights (which recently has been a rather large portion).

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    It isn't marked for "NYI" so I assumed it was safe
    Everything on the PTR is essentially NYI. Don't get your hopes up.

Deleted
    Band-aid fix for a band-aid skill.

Come on ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkien View Post
    Band-aid fix for a band-aid skill.

Come on ...
    It's not a band aid skill, CPs on the target give uniqueness from classes like paladins or monks, redirect on 1 min CD is what kills it. This "fix" solves one of rogues biggest problems.

Quote Originally Posted by theherecy View Post
    It's not a band aid skill, CPs on the target give uniqueness from classes like paladins or monks, redirect on 1 min CD is what kills it. This "fix" solves one of rogues biggest problems.
    Really? If they had cp from the beginning, I'd agree with you, but no sorry. It is a bandaid skill for the issue rogues complained about from vanilla till the Cata patch. Now we just got the short end of the stick and rather than get a revamp of the cp system, they gave the revamp to other classes and bandaid us with redirect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since there's a more-fleshed-out discussion of this and other glyphs in another thread at http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...are-incredible!, I'm going to close this one - not that it was doing anything wrong! Just to consolidate the discussion.