Help with Resume/ CV

I am need of help with the objective/skills and experience part of it.
    Not sure what exactly to put..and any other things i should add to my resume you can think of

I have the education/referees done

Thanks!

You go to KU?
    I'm sure they have a job center that will not only help you with your CV but will recommend companies that are looking for people.

Can't really do much without your CV and your background/hobbies.

I don't I am a big Jayhawk fan I am from Kansas but live in New Zealand

Well if you got to a college/university they probably have something like a 'career' development center.

The part where no one can really help you unless you share your background and your cv is still true though.

Deleted
    What you should put on your CV:

1) all education starting from high school. noone cares about kindergarten, preschool, elementary or middle school.
    1a) mention the timeframe of the education, the default duration, the school, the field and any majors and minors you might have.

2) put any work experience on there, whether it's paid, unpaid, short term, long term, internship, contract work, freelancing,...
    2a) mention the timeframe, the company, the job title and a few lines about the content of the job you did.

3) create 2 grids, one for the languages you know and one for any business specific software or skills you learned.
    3a) the languages should be graded for understanding, writing and speaking. the language you speak most at home should be labeled "mother tongue". all others should be labeled fluent/good/acceptable/notions, meaning "I can understand everything and read everything, even the jargon"/"I can understand and write mostly everything, including most of the jargon"/"I can make myself understandable and with effort can understand other people, but I don't know much jargon"/"I can order a coffee and the bill, for everything else I need a translator app".
    3b) the skills and software should mention the skill, the years of experience you have in it, a rating from 1 to 5 you give yourself for the skill (be honest!) and the last year in which you used it.