10+ Year Old Account

Cool Happy Independence Day Folks!!!

My fellow Americans need to remember why we have this holiday.
    This quote still has meaning, even today! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security." - US Declaration of Independence
    Live Free...

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy America Day!

10+ Year Old Account
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." – Thomas Jefferson

All I have to say is this:

Restore the Fourth.

People needs to (re)understand about what independence day actually means instead of it just being a time to get together and barbecue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we try to keep on topic instead of "Restore the forth" Or turn it into a political war.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Happy America day!!!

Back to back world war champs!

Drink beer and have fun!

AMERICA

go watch the movie <3

good old times.. ^^

"Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind; that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom; not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!' We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!"

So said the greatest president, in the greatest presidential speech ever. And yeah, I'm going to watch the movie.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Independence Day guys.

Sorry about that business of taxation without representation. No hard feelings, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldred View Post

Sorry about that business of taxation without representation. No hard feelings, right?
    I too wish no hard feelings for what happened in the past. I'm glad the practice of taxing unwanted immigrants in a new country while offering them no representation has stopped, I type very tongue-in-cheekly.

10+ Year Old Account
    America and Egypt to boot

It's cool. If it weren't for you doing that, we'd have never said "fuck off" and become the great country we are today.

Happy 4th everyone. Enjoy the day, and God bless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzilla3 View Post
    Back to back world war champs!
    a little gung ho, me thinks.

Happy Independence day!

Happy Freedom day!

At the end of the day, whether you love or hate the country, we can all rally behind our love for giant explosions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I don't see much to celebrate, so I sat in my house and mourned the country that America used to be yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    "Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind; that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom; not from tyranny, oppression or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!' We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!"

So said the greatest president, in the greatest presidential speech ever. And yeah, I'm going to watch the movie.
    Yes! I watch Independence Day every 4th of July. And they're finally making a sequel, supposed to be in theaters July 3, 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    *snip*
    That was a pretty damn rousing speech indeed. Reminds me of -
    'Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.'
    (from Do not go gentle into that good night, by Dylan Thomas).

I hope our American forum-users had a great 4th of July.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Nice. Happy America Day! guys.

10+ Year Old Account

Well you're from Scotland so you should take solace in the fact that your Independence Day from England is on the way sometime soon, or at least that's what I'm hearing through the grapevine. Not that I have anything against England, but more independence is always a good thing.