Thread: Osu!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Osu!

So just our of curiosity who in these fourms plays osu? And how many of you are actually decent at it, meaning you can pass hard difficulty songs?
    Here's a link to the site if anyone is interested http://osu.ppy.sh/

Hmm, love rhythm games. Will give it a shot!
    Join the army they said,
    See the world they said,
    I'd rather be sailing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmm, newest one I recorded was, can't say I'm good in comparison to others. Especially when I know one that's better, >.>

Deleted
    Surprised remi didn't start this ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Mmmm, newest one I recorded was, can't say I'm good in comparison to others. Especially when I know one that's better, >.>

Do you play with a tablet? I would never do that song, I'm only just now passing Insane Demotori songs ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I do play, but I think I suck major dick
    If you can pass hard you're better than 75% of all players

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Surprised remi didn't start this ^.^
    Too lazy to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eren Yaeger View Post
    Do you play with a tablet? I would never do that song, I'm only just now passing Insane Demotori songs ;-;

If you can pass hard you're better than 75% of all players
    Tablet.

Too lazy to do that.
    Tablet.
    I wish I had a tablet, I was playing for 5hours straight yesterday and my hands are still killing me, nothing like 200bpm streams to get the blood flowing.

Deleted
    I've been playing from times to times for some years now, so I don't have any problems with insane difficulties. But since I still use a non mechanical keyboard and that only for streams I tend to struggle with extra+ like difficulty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I do play, but I think I suck major dick
    I'm surprised you're not "good" Mione, given your Touhou background and the variety of Touhou songs there

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had a tablet, I was playing for 5hours straight yesterday and my hands are still killing me, nothing like 200bpm streams to get the blood flowing.
    The tablet isn't really the 'proper' tablet to play osu really, it's big and was meant to be used to draw, soooooooo yeah... the screen is set at 800x600 to minimize needed movement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduryondon View Post
    I'm surprised you're not "good" Mione, given your Touhou background and the variety of Touhou songs there
    Shes better than me, >.>

The tablet isn't really the 'proper' tablet to play osu really, it's big and was meant to be used to draw, soooooooo yeah... the screen is set at 800x600 to minimize needed movement.
    Shes better than me, >.>
    Why not just section a part of the tablet off instead of using full size? It would take some time getting used to, like when I went from 800dpi to 4400dpi :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just section a part of the tablet off instead of using full size? It would take some time getting used to, like when I went from 800dpi to 4400dpi :P
    Too lazy? Also I don't know much about the tablet software. The tablet itself is rather old(?).

Deleted
    Shouldn't you be busy fighting Titans instead...

Too lazy? Also I don't know much about the tablet software. The tablet itself is rather old(?).
    It shouldn't be that difficult imo, I've seen horo set his up before :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    Shouldn't you be busy fighting Titans instead...
    Well I can't be fighting them all the time can I?

This song was the first insane that I have ever cleared, so far I'm at 3

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be a better method of rating a song's difficulty, 1-5 stars is so pointless =\

There should be a better method of rating a song's difficulty, 1-5 stars is so pointless =\
    Especially with the amount of 5 star songs that are at insane/lunatic -_-

I love it, but I'm not very good yet at insane songs. Having tablet might help a bit.

Never seen anything like this before. A very interesting way to add a game to music and change how people react to and hear songs. This is a dangerous time killing type of game.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2013-11-01 at 06:56 AM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Never seen anything like this before. A very interesting way to add a game to music and change how people react to and hear songs.
    There's an article about it that details why the game is good for our brains too, it helps us relax during tough situations and think instinctively as well just to name a few.

I've played it a bit on a pc but could never get it running on my previous tablet(ICS). I personally find rhythm based games much more fun when you have a better input device.(ITG w/ kb or pad/IIDX arcade style controller/Rock Band drums in particular, especially with friends)