Thread: Frustrated..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    pvp power will fix it?
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

ummmm this is wpvp - so this guys gear - being 548 - your going to get shit on, unless ur in equivalent pve gear or have the stats to compete with their damage (which you cannot do with pvp gear atm)

ps: no shaming in naming - its actually kinda bad ass, this coming from a pvp'er (read i hate pve)
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    wait, is this a hunter complaining about balance?..
    Hes also complaining about balance.
    balance druid
    eh? eh?
    Anyway, world pvp doesnt matter.
    Pop cd's, CC
    Profit?
    if theres 3 of you, and you cant CC and burst down there's a issue

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i feel this is a classic story of you just got outplayed, yes his gear and how OP boomkin's burst is in PVP plays a part in it but he's a single boomkin and your have the numbers advantage.

Don't be screaming bloody murder because you got outplayed...look back and think about what you could have done different (if there is anything you could have, dunno), learn from this...learning from mistakes is how you get better!!

Deleted
    Your HP is roughly 380k. Which is terribad Gear. If you had better PvP gear maybe you wouldn't get so owned. Get some resi and dontt be bad and that wont happend

Quote Originally Posted by Kudja View Post
    Your HP is roughly 380k. Which is terribad Gear. If you had better PvP gear maybe you wouldn't get so owned. Get some resi and dontt be bad and that wont happend
    Resilience is baseline now and not on gear anymore.

Doesn't matter how good his pvp gear is, pve gear will always be better in world pvp due to ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, you're out in the world where scaling does not apply, in Arena or RBG's you would easily kill that guy I assure you and that's where PvP matters, you're complaining about something only a small percentage compete in, they're not gonna nerf anything just to cater to that small percentage that does WPvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL@ dragonslayers saying he was "outplayed" because spamming moonfire and sunfire takes so much skill, yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kudja View Post
    huh ? im full tyr mate, 403k hp..what are u talking about

and the ppl telling me that im a hunter and should not complain..i am playing mm as u can see..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noujou View Post
    i feel this is a classic story of you just got outplayed, yes his gear and how OP boomkin's burst is in PVP plays a part in it but he's a single boomkin and your have the numbers advantage.

Don't be screaming bloody murder because you got outplayed...look back and think about what you could have done different (if there is anything you could have, dunno), learn from this...learning from mistakes is how you get better!!
    Outplayed? lol, he 1 shotted me? who can see that coming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxii View Post
    You do know that if this had of been in Arena/Rated Battleground, you wouldn't have been 1shotted, right? There's also a number of determining factors, he obviously knows how to play a boomkin, his armory and progression reflects this so there might be an even fight in Arena between your gear that's suited for PvP and his knowledge with boomkins though you would likely have a distinct advantage, given your team would have the PvP power, he would not and then you have the scaling down below 500ilvl in Arenas so that plays a big factor too.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-07-05 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    You do know that if this had of been in Arena/Rated Battleground, you wouldn't have been 1shotted, right? There's also a number of determining factors, he obviously knows how to play a boomkin, his armory and progression reflects this so there might be an even fight between your gear that's suited for PvP and his knowledge with boomkins.
    yes i do but it still makes no sense

10+ Year Old Account
    yes i do but it still makes no sense
    It makes a lot of sense, his gear is insanely high and he likely has most of his best in slot items which just makes him that much more stronger. And it's for that reason that Blizzard implemented the scaling down of gear when entering rated PvP. World PvP does not affect your ratings or ranks so it shouldn't rile you up so much. Just accept that this is one of the areas of PvP that Blizzard is not going to touch as it's not a popular style of PvP. There are also too many factors if they were to reduce PvE damage out in the world. Examples being World Bosses, daily quests etc.

Rated PvP is where it's at, that's where Blizzard makes it balanced and that's what you should only be caring about and as it stands, PvE gear won't hold up that well in Rated PvP.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-07-05 at 08:57 AM.

Anyone who can see a big blue round thing flying towards him... You should know what class can unload what in pvp and try to counter it, not just pop cds, cc on random or even worse not use your cds before you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Anyone who can see a big blue round thing flying towards him... You should know what class can unload what in pvp and try to counter it, not just pop cds, cc on random or even worse not use your cds before you die.
    1; u cant deterence spells that are already casted.
    2; there is no way to counter a moonkin lol..and the reason i didnt pop my cds was because i knew this guy cant get killed so i tried to run like a pussy because he killed me before..but ye also that wont work on druids..

1; u cant deterence spells that are already casted.
    2; there is no way to counter a moonkin lol..and the reason i didnt pop my cds was because i knew this guy cant get killed so i tried to run like a pussy because he killed me before..but ye also that wont work on druids..
    Yeah there is dispel his instant starsurge and cc him during starfall.etc The boomkins Gear advantage just screwed you but vs a boomkin in arena you could have countered his burst.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-07-06 at 03:06 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Ah ok, was thinking hunters usualy go with Mirrored Blades glyph, but from what you post i guess thats not the case or glyph also doesnt work after the spell is casted?

Deleted
    Look at the mobs. Thats not in a battleground. So there are no PVP instanced heal nerfs. I can only cry because of sme people....incredible

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand where you're coming from OP, PvE gear is very OP in Ganking situations, I play Resto/Guardian, Resto was my PvP spec and i would do a lot of WPvP in it, and there were a few people that could take me down, and since they changed the ressil i have been going around roflstomping everyone in my PvE gear on Guardian, i don't even have great gear, not even full LFR stuff lol

Oh and yeh, Boomkins are doing insane right now, i was on the recieving end of one yesterday, he crushed me so hard my screen almost broke and I've seen a lot do insane damage, even in BGs so it's not limited to outside them as some people like to suggest:P

Deleted
    Soo... this is why Blizzard completely ignores PvP feedback, because it's from people like the OP.

If it's world PvP then gear doesn't get scaled down, of course you are going to get owned.

How can you as a hunter complain about his HoT's ???
    I am a hunter, did you ever tought about dispelling his HoT's maybe ? or were you just performing a pve rotation on him ?