10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up In a world of disabled people only.

on planet earth, all the people that are fully able have vanished and the environment is intact like cities and man made structures. The only people that are around for some reason are handicap people of all types and kinds besides adhd and add and it must be noticeable, disabled people of all kinds also exist, and people with deformities and birth defects also exist including people that are the result of incest. The only rule that these people must follow by is to not incest. these people can only have 1 wrong thing about them.

How would they survive and work together? What would society be like if such a scenario ever occurred? how would it be like in 5 years, 10 years, 50 years, 100 years, and then 200 years?

I say the people in wheelchairs or people that are physically crippled would be intellectuals that can talk and they would run politics, while the people with autism and downs syndrome would the muscle and be the working force. I could see 2 disabled people taped together one without arms and the other without legs made into a unit that has full capabilities as your average Joe.

these people aren't on disability funds anymore because the majority of people are no longer there to pay for it anymore, they only have themselves.

Biggest question of all is what would their offspring be like in the future generation after generation? would they be made similar to your fully able Joe or worse? I think it can go either way.

What are your thoughts?

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-07-06 at 11:48 AM.

This is a very, very strange question... 2 disabled people taped together? I don't really know what to make of that. Well, granted those who do have a disability struggle to some degree more with daily life than the rest of us, I still think they're just as capable of achieving the same as someone who is not disabled.

I think it would be more about knowledge rather than their disability which would cause issues. There are a lot of jobs which require a person to be trained, not that a disabled person can't be, however, I don't see everyone having the knowledge to do those jobs; such as a doctor or electrician. I don't believe a physical handicap is always passed on to the child, though I may be wrong, so there's always the potential for future generations not to be born with it, then again it depends on the disability, i think?

This is a very strange question..
    Last edited by x_Fiona_X; 2013-07-06 at 08:12 AM.

This seems pretty odd, and a little sick ...

A society based solely on those with disabilities isn't going to last long, because the various and extensive disabilities around. Simple tasks such as Farming, Fishing, Building, Cooking, Washing, Hunting, etc... would only be able to be performed by the most minor group of society, and they wouldn't be able to sustain the entire society themselves.

Not to mention, that as they continue to have children, without proper genetic inheritance from those not suffering from disabilities, their children will eventually become more and more severe with their disabilities, and the reliance on the older, less "crippled" generation will only increase putting more strain on society, and eventually leading to the inevitable collapse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    I would see robotic technology for manual tasks be developed at extreme speed.
    Who would develop that technology though? While not everyone with a disability is stupid, and incapable of basic, or even advanced tasks, I highly doubt that a society totally made up of those with disabilities would be able to produce the technology, if our society today hasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if it's broad enough that it includes those who simply use artificial limbs, they'll keep the world under control just find I'm sure. Besides, they're like partly bionic people, almost slightly android, I think that makes them a little cooler than the rest of us, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Well if it's broad enough that it includes those who simply use artificial limbs, they'll keep the world under control just find I'm sure. Besides, they're like partly bionic people, almost slightly android, I think that makes them a little cooler than the rest of us, doesn't it?
    I don't think society could survive purely on how cool a few people are.

I'd shoot myself personally. It's a personal fear that I might have a child who's disabled or has a form of autism. Frankly I'm not sure how I'd handle that let alone being stuck in a world full of disabled people. Yea I'd probably kill myself.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I'd shoot myself personally. It's a personal fear that I might have a child who's disabled or has a form of autism. Frankly I'm not sure how I'd handle that let alone being stuck in a world full of disabled people. Yea I'd probably kill myself.
    already called out that people w/o disabilities are vanished in this scenario

Quote Originally Posted by hordeslayer View Post
    I could see 2 disabled people taped together one without arms and the other without legs made into a unit that has full capabilities as your average Joe.

What are your thoughts?
    My first thought is you have issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hordeslayer View Post
    Biggest question of all is what would their offspring be like in the future generation after generation? would they be made similar to your fully able Joe or worse? I think it can go either way.
    not all disabilities are hereditary, so within a couple of lifetimes the population of none disabled people would be on the increase, as it is normal for people to look for a mate that is more capable of providing for them and their children, and it is sad to say that "Normal" people would choose normal people over a disabled person to breed with.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    OR he just watched that episode of family guy with Cleveland and quagmire stuck together

Really these people are only going to survive if someone realizes they need to institute a selective breeding program and breed out the defective genes causing disabilities in the first place. If it's done right in 4-5 generations they could return to society in a likely better stage than they began.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    How so? It's a made up conclusion just like this made up scenario.

Deleted
    da faq. One generation later and it's buisness as usual?

Deleted
    Weird question to ask.

Deleted
    This is some weird shit, OP you seem to think disabled people as some sort of mutants incapable of normal life? For all the disabled people everywhere, go fuck yourself.

Infracted: Report and move on instead of insulting please.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-07-06 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    OP, you are a very disturbed young canine and this is a very insulting question.

Infracted: Report and move on instead of insulting please.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-07-06 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    This thread isn't exactly an appropriate one to have here due to what is in the OP.