Poll: Ladies! Men with long hair? Yay or Nay?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If you mean long as in past the shoulders, then nay. Hair at jaw line level maybe a teeny tiny bit longer is nice if its nicely styled. Although I suppose it depends on the guy xP. Though I'm a sucker for spiked hair lol.

Deleted
    Keep it short to maintain it better.

6'5" male with hair below my belt. My fiance digs it and I get compliments constantly.

Not voting, as I'm of the male persuasion.

I wouldn't be posting, if not for having an eerily relevant story about a girl I dated that was obsessed with my hair. She'd run her fingers through it all the time, smell it, the whole whatever. She would do it at some rather... unexpected times.

Apropos to my story, I've had my best experiences with slightly longer hair and a light beard. To each their own, I suppose- although "long" can mean a million different things in regards to hair length.
    my rank 1's from years ago don't mean dookie now lmao

Currently I have a buzz cut because of a receding hairline. DAMN YOU GENETICS! I have birth marks on the back of my head, otherwise I would go shaven. But I digress.

But when I was younger, up until I was about 28 years old, I had hair down to my ass, and let me tell you... I had no shortage of phone numbers. This was less than 10 years ago that I decided to go buzz cut btw.

My long hair got me more play than the Stones on an oldy station.

Take that as you will.

I did not vote (as all men should do), but as a owner of hairs long to the hips, I can tell that usually woman tend to just dislike that I got longer and stronger hair then she ever had (maybe it is because I never dye hair?). But it don't matter, headbangers know what is fun :P
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2013-07-06 at 10:46 AM.

I have mine mid-back. A lot of times in a ponytail, as it can be troublesome if I'm doing anything that requires vision.

I'm told by women they're jealous of how luscious it is. I'm glad people think it's so nice, as I've made sure to take extra care of it since I started growing it out.

The requests to braid, brush, or play with it by women while I'm out eating or shopping is a bit odd, though flattering.

Didn't vote as I'm a guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Currently I have a buzz cut because of a receding hairline.

Same with me. There's girls that love very short hair though. They love to rub their hands all over it.

As for long hair I'm sure women only like it on a guy if they look like josh holloway or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being male, I'm not voting.

Personally I've got hair down to my waist, and an epic beard. I find it nice and easy to maintain and I don't have to use hairstyling products. And as other men with long hair have pointed out, it does get you laid alot. There's no shortage of that kind of attention.
    Zhezl - Level 90 Mistweaver Monk.
    Do you really not know anything about how businesses run? What, do you think Blizz is ran by 30 people - 15 of them are working on WoW, 10 of them on SC2, 4 on Diablo, and a retarded donkey worked on this app for a few months? Do you also think that hamsters power their servers and when they get tired, all the servers crash?

As the op, I think I should come clean. I've been growing my hair the past 2 years, as a male, and thus far I've got some nice compliments on it. I usually wear it in a pony tail, but at times I just walk out the house the way it is. I was just curious of how people take it though.

And guys, you can vote too, especially if you have long hair. I never said guys can't vote in this poll

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Not that I'm a lady, but ear-length.

Edit: Something like this.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-07-06 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    Not a lady, but long hair on men is like bald head for women. You'll rarely pull it off.

Nay. I like hair that's about 1 - 5 cm's to ruffle through with my hands, but anything longer then that, prefer not. Anything below ear level is not my thing and as many has said, rarely that guys can pull it off.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    As a man I won't take part in the vote, but how long are you talking about OP? The longest part of my hair goes just past my chin, and in a professional setting I have it pulled back. I guess I'm just throwing in my two cents and saying I like longer hair.
    I didn't realize mcdonalds could be considered a "professional setting"

Infracted
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-07-07 at 04:10 AM.

I'm mean sure if the guy likes looking like a female with a beard or mustache feel free to do

Deleted
    Voted yes.. love it. If it comes with a nicely trimmed or shaved facial hair. Johnny Depp, Pope from Falling Skies, even Snape from HP all look much better with long hair than they would with short.

However long hair.. long beard, just no! Eww. Especially if it's messy and wild.

Hell, yes.

Deleted
    I am a male, but feel qualified to answer this. Long hair is a big no from me, I do not like the girly look or the 70's rock star look.

Eric from True Blood is a good example of this, he looks good here......

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1600-1200.jpg

but MUCH better here....

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1680-1050.jpg
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2013-07-06 at 12:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it looks good on some people, but some men with long hair just look homeless. if its kind of tidy, looks like they take care of it, then its alright. when its just an unwashed mess, its not good.

really i prefer short hair though, not really short, more medium length.
    dragonmaw - EU

Yup.

Just need to make sure it doesn't look like a total rats nest and it can be quite nice.