Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Satanistic involvement in WoW [NON Sense]

Soo i saw a video that awakened my mind a little bit, satanistic clues.

Ill go by 1 and 1 clue.

Stormwind Children:
    You might know that they walk in a strange shape and you can hear a voice at the end, but did you know that if you use a addon to see how far you are from storwind from the house the children are in, it will say 666. You can also find 2 skulls outside in the grass.

Random stuff:

Warlock's have the shape the children walk in on their head when in demon form thingy..

Ironically, warlocks does also summon demons thats fallen angels i think...

The skull on frostmourne:

The skull of the devils goat form (you know)

In zangaramash its snake statues around a place that has scales on it, but someplaces on the body its written: 666, soo yea...

Didn't seem that obvious.

Not this one Blew my mind:

When you zoom out the most you can you will see Azeroth and outland next to each other:

On top of the picture it some kind of man, and under its a devil like creature soo my idea:

On the top is god, and he has a kind of cloundy background.

Under are the Devil whit a hell-ish background.

And that also makes me think about this:

This is not Illidan, neither does it look like mal'ganis or something.
    Soo chould it be sargeras?

When Illidan got the curse of sargeras, he was taken on the form of sargeras soo that are my lead for sargeras.

But back to the Topic.

Maybe its suposed to be that god threw the devil to hell?

And lastly on out list:
    ____________________________________________________________________________

If you have seen the greatest world freakout made by wafflepwn episode 1.
    Steven's mother (steven is the rager) cancel stevens world of warcraft account, steven went berserk
    went up to hes room and he acted like he was possesed by the devil soo yea....

(sorry for the bad english its not my first language, lemmie know ur optinions on the stuff!)

Deleted

Deleted
    What did I just read?

10+ Year Old Account
    Think I'll go rock in a corner while I try to figure out of this was serious or just making fun of the "omg WoW is demonic" types.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love that the thread about the amani slave working for Darkspear in the video gets locked, but this does not. rofl.

this is worse than reading some creepy pasta

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Creepy pasta? Like this: http://www.amazon.com/Chef-Boyardee-.../dp/B000MIFS1G

That does seem to be Sargeras and the top one is probably Aman'Thul.

Deleted
    No, just no.... the children are a joke, they walk in the shape of a pentagram (i think it is) theres other creepy things in wow like the gnome skeletons in a building in SW I don't take these things seriously though. As for the Demons, of course they'll look satanic, THEY'RE DEMONS do you expect little rainbow ponies? As for the map of Azeroth and Outland that symbolizes Human and Demon or Good and Bad if you will, *sigh* just had the shittest BG EU too

This is all nonsense. Considering, I believe it was sac pact visual, got changed. Use to be a pentagram underneath the lock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Ben's coming to get you.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Blizzard is really trying to push or discredit any religion. Except possibly voodoo...

Deleted
    I think his username is fitting.

Steven's mother (steven is the rager) cancel stevens world of warcraft account, steven went berserk
    went up to hes room and he acted like he was possesed by the devil soo yea....
    You mean like any teenager who gets their favourite thing confiscated would?

Quote Originally Posted by Troll64 View Post
    Ironically, warlocks does also summon demons thats fallen angels i think...
    This is pure gold. While your name gives you away sadly this actually made me laugh a bit.

But then it actually kind of hit me that Demons in WoW are more or less just Aliens, and now I'm just a tad less excited for a Burning Legion expansion. So I guess you were successful in some way.

Deleted
    And this is what happens when kids discover the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed the trolls...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenamedosentfi View Post
    No, just no.... the children are a joke, they walk in the shape of a pentagram (i think it is) theres other creepy things in wow like the gnome skeletons in a building in SW I don't take these things seriously though. As for the Demons, of course they'll look satanic, THEY'RE DEMONS do you expect little rainbow ponies? As for the map of Azeroth and Outland that symbolizes Human and Demon or Good and Bad if you will, *sigh* just had the shittest BG EU too

Pretty sure the gnome skeleton is a reference to Sweeny Todd, as it is in a Barber Shop.

No I don't think Blizzard is a satanist organization. That isn't god and the devil either, it is Aman'thul and Sargeras on the universe map.

Damn i wanted wow to be part of the Illuminati plot to brainwash modern society, hmmm i wonder if they are hiring