Crit doom + Imp swarm Glyph

As the title indicates, I am curious to know, do imps spawn from your crit doom hits while Imp swarm is on CD or do they not, i havent taken the time to actually test is for myself, and info would be most welcomed

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Yes they do. Imp Swarm/The passive imp spawning without Imp Swarm is a completely separate Imp spawning mechanic to the Doom critting.

Not really sure how ou confused the 1 things but :
    Wild Imps is on cd when you used Imp Swarm. Thats said you wont accumlate imps over time, rather you release them all at once.
    Doom's effect is a completely different spell which is independent from Wild Imps: if it crits it will create imps regardless the state of Wild Imps/Imp Swarm.

no need to be condescending. I was confused by it at first too.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboogies View Post
    As the title indicates, I am curious to know, do imps spawn from your crit doom hits while Imp swarm is on CD or do they not, i havent taken the time to actually test is for myself, and info would be most welcomed

Thanks in advance.
    Yes. The glyph only stops you from spawning the extra imp every 20 seconds (24 seconds while swarm is not on CD) from casting your filler spells (forgot the name of the buff). It is beneficial to have that glyph because it generates burst fury and if you're in Meta form, it's the only way to generate fury to extend the duration you can be in Meta form. Also if you didn't know, a tip to using the glyph is to cast Soul Fire to proc the first Imp, and then use swarm, so you have 6 from the start. I use this as my opener for almost every fight, on "2" of the pull timer I pre-pot and Soul Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by kenshinag View Post
    Yes. The glyph only stops you from spawning the extra imp every 20 seconds (24 seconds while swarm is not on CD) from casting your filler spells (forgot the name of the buff). It is beneficial to have that glyph because it generates burst fury and if you're in Meta form, it's the only way to generate fury to extend the duration you can be in Meta form. Also if you didn't know, a tip to using the glyph is to cast Soul Fire to proc the first Imp, and then use swarm, so you have 6 from the start. I use this as my opener for almost every fight, on "2" of the pull timer I pre-pot and Soul Fire.
    The demonic calling buff doesn't go away when you pop Imp Swarm, so you can cast a ToC to spawn the imp after the fight starts. You could also use Shadow Bolt instead of Soul Fire to have 2 chances with one cast to proc trinkets/enchants/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    The demonic calling buff doesn't go away when you pop Imp Swarm, so you can cast a ToC to spawn the imp after the fight starts. You could also use Shadow Bolt instead of Soul Fire to have 2 chances with one cast to proc trinkets/enchants/etc.
    Doesn't SF generate more fury than SB? That was the reason why I assumed it was the preferred opening spell. And if I used that as my opener, doesn't it use up the Demonic Calling (ty for helping me remember that) buff so I wouldn't need to do a ToC after Swarm is cast?

I didn't know that glyphed SB (3 bolts) gave you increased proc chances. That seems kinda interesting, although most times I don't need it as my opener is: Prepot+SF, HoG, Corr, Swarm, Terrorguard, DS, Wrathstorm+HoG, (UVLS usually procs here) Meta+Doom, Doom, alternate SF and ToC (if I have MC charges and DS is still up... otherwise just ToC) until I leave Meta, then the rotation as usual. If I procced UVLS earlier than normal, it'd probably mess up my HoG timings and such.