Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why can hunters use stampede in arena?

Why?! It is the worst thing blizzard has done with PvP so far. Get rid of that shit.

Deleted
    Yeah it must really hurt to be hit for 1-5k(MAX) per pet for 20 seconds please learn to play and don't make stupid threads all they do is auto attack damage cause of cry babys like you they can be cc'd and they do less damage than mirror image and warlock pets so please gtfo

Infracted
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-08 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Because its fun and unique to have a screen filled with zoo. Blizzards way to add uniqueness with retarded ideas.

remove it already it hits less than a corruption dot, i only use it to force cooldowns out of noobs. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    @R0AM3R It's not so much the damage (anymore), but more the annoying amount of screen clutter there is for the opponent. Seeing 5 devilsaurs or rhinos or whatever stomping towards you is really annoying.

Deleted
    Sigh at the stupidity on forums.
    Stampede pets are useless, they can only hit with autoattacks,
    no more claws/bites/rabids/heals nothing.

I also have a hunter and stampede is no longer for bursting,
    its just a tool to make uninformed enemies pop defensives while im not actually using my offensives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    @R0AM3R It's not so much the damage (anymore), but more the annoying amount of screen clutter there is for the opponent. Seeing 5 devilsaurs or rhinos or whatever stomping towards you is really annoying.
    Mirror image is annoying... same shit except for it makes you UNTARGET THE MAGE!, its annoying on Demo locks too when they have 7 or w/e pets out at the same time that ALL do more damage than stampede... it's a totally useless attack and yet people are still bitching about it, it's just ridiculous.

I'd rather it be disallowed in arenas to get my PvE CD back.

Stampede doesn't bother me anymore, it's just a minor annoyance, especially when playing a caster. The only 2 things people can logically complain about for stampede right now imo are:

-Clutters the screen. Yes, you have arena frames, but when you're trying to keep track of enemy positioning (seeing that the priest is going for a fear in between the zoo for example) the nameplates can make that very difficult, especially as most add-ons (that I know of) can't filter a stampede pet, since they're technically pets; you'd have to filter all pets. Also very hard to pick out the "right" hunter pet if you're going for "kill/control the pet" strats.
    -Spell pushback. You can only barely complain about this. A normal pet would push back your spell roughly the same amount as a zoo due to auto-attacks and their ability attacks.

OP doesn't know how stampede works, complains anyway.

Stampede: Annoying pets clutter your screen and the hunter does +2% damage for 20 secs, 5 min CD. Scary huh? It does no damage at all.

The Warlock ability to summon about fifty five thousand imps is far more annoying in regards to both damage and screen clutter. Not to mention the zoo is easy to just CC with AoE CC fears or whatever, the imps on the other hand are spread out and don't take no CC from nobody.

Stampede was annoying when it used to one shot people the first few weeks of the expansion, been fine since then.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    OP doesn't know how stampede works, complains anyway.

Stampede: Annoying pets clutter your screen and the hunter does +2% damage for 20 secs, 5 min CD. Scary huh? It does no damage at all.
    Let's take it out of the game then? Because it's extremely annoying clutter.

is was too strong with all the pets using there abilitys.
    now ist fine.

Deleted
    I would much rather they returned Stampede PvE to what it was and removed it's usage from PvP than have it the mess that it is today, barely worth the GCD.

I dont care about the damage.. the Clutter is what fucks me off the most.

It is just a clusterfuck of annoyance.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been my dream to make a 5 man team of just hunters called "ITS A TRAP", that all have a beetle of some sort, all named ZERG, and all we do is cast traps and stampede.

/endthread

Deleted
    It does really low damage and pets don't use their buffs or special attacks so what's point of removing it now, Previous patches yeah but not now. It's fine

Deleted
    Stampede doesn't really hurt and demo locks have something similar.. what really boggels my mind tho is that warlock can't use doomguard but shammies can use both elementals

Deleted
    if they rebuff it too its orginal state and make it unuseable in arena's i would say: GO FOR IT!

atm its just a dissapointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    Sigh at the stupidity on forums.
    Stampede pets are useless, they can only hit with autoattacks,
    no more claws/bites/rabids/heals nothing.

I also have a hunter and stampede is no longer for bursting,
    its just a tool to make uninformed enemies pop defensives while im not actually using my offensives.
    it does still hurt in world pvp, mostly, easy to get around as a brm, keg smash to debuff them charge onwards to hunter while they are slowed...and if turns around back towards them i can stun hunter and pets...but heh world pvp vs arena.
    but for arena's their damage debuff does kind of suck
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.