Ele shaman question(s)

Hello everyone, I am back from an almost 3 month break. During that time, I've forgotten basically everything there is about stat priorities, etc. So my question to you all is, as an ele shaman what should i be going for? I've seen haste > mastery; haste = mastery; mastery > haste. I don't know what I should be trying to get. I'll be getting carried through hard modes for a few weeks while i catch up in gear, and I dont want to be getting carried TOO hard. My ilvl right now is 504 for ele.

You can armoury me if you would like also. Name is; Dalthiann. Kil'jaeden alliance side.

Haste>mastery until legendary meta and four set, in which case (haste 4204>haste 19k ish= mastery>>crit

Deleted
    As an elemental shaman i believe you should go all in for the mastery rating.
    I'm playing an elemental shaman myself, and i've been trying out both going full haste, full mastery and a combination of both, i'm reaching the highest amount of dps with full mastery.
    I don't see how and what you were thinking when you enchanted/socketed your gear mate, crit rating as an elemental shaman? When was that ever good?
    You're not using your engineering tinkers, you're 2% over the hit cap and still you enchanted your chest with spirit?
    When i'm geming my shaman I'll always prio the pure intellect gems (depending on socket bonuses though) Is the socket bonus a greater amount of intellect than the amount of intellect you would gain from socketing pure intellect gems? Take your shield for an example, throw a 160 gem in there and you'll earn 20 extra intellect, and since you're way over the hit cap the 80 int / 160 spirit gem you'd put in there if you're going for the socket bonus wont benefit you at all.
    I'm playing at the european server called Ravencrest, named bókke, look up my armory and you'll be able to see what i did with my shaman.
    Perhaps you should try going for haste/mastery to increase your damage?

I hope i've been of help, good luck progressing through the hard modes

Yes, my gear is kinda badly put together right now because it is in fact, my resto gear! I only have half a set of ele gear right now. i spent the last like 2 hours fixing all my gear for ele though. (was resto before i left, dont want to heal now so im switching my main from resto to ele). But thank you very much for the advice, i appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Foogyjenkins View Post
    Haste>mastery until legendary meta and four set, in which case (haste 4204>haste 19k ish= mastery>>crit
    pretty much this!

simcraft your character, take those statweights... put them into, for example, ask mr robot and let those things show you how to forge, gem, enchant!