Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    A man choses! A slave obeys! OBEY!
    Putin khuliyo

when masamune burst out of the flowergirls chest, i was like wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gazaa View Post
    when masamune burst out of the flowergirls chest, i was like wtf?
    Yeah that totally made me go "NUUUUUUUUUU" I got to that part on the Steam version the other day. I tried holding my feelings in. I had a lump in my throat. Then later I'm like "SCREW IT, IT'S OK AEL YOU CAN CRY!!!"

Makes me shed tears every time.

Also FF8, just wasn't really expecting on the true villain. Ff10 for the obvious romance going on which pissed me off.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Playing through the Ace Attorney series now- that series has a lot of epic twists. Like, at least one in every case. Never played another game that's even close to that surprising.

Granted, some of the biggest twists later turn out to be fake, like Edgeworth killing his dad or Ema Skye killing Neil Marshall...

Deleted
    To me the most shocking plot twist is the original Bioshock hands down. And the majority of people here agree.

A man chooses. A slave obeys!

Baten Kaitos Finding out that the main character that you've been playing this whole time is actually working with the bad guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Grandia 2. Never trust the pope.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Bioshock with its 'Would you kindly?'. I literally sat there for a few minutes with my jaw dropped.

Spec Ops: The Line is on second place, though at some point it becomes too obvious especially when you are told to shoot the hanging men or you will be shot

Third place goes to The Walking Dead from Telltale games. When Carley got shot by that crazy pseudo-leader (forgot her name) I was left in shock. I didn't expect that at all. A shot to the face, bam. That left me speechless.

In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, when Dusknoir pulls you into the future and turns out to be the bad guy all along, while Grovyle is the good guy.

Seriously, it's a Pokémon game, why would I ever expect anything resembling a plot twist?

In FF8, when Seifer kills Odin. Not really a plot point, but it was great. Went from thinking I'd lucked out to a ...'Wtf just happened there?'

"there must always be Lich King" caught me off guard in the bad way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    Super Mario 2 for NES being a dream after you beat it.
    Yea I remember that, the first time you ever play as Peach and its in a dream .
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance