Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to put up one last bump for this as this event is tomorrow. A lot of the US players when Chrispotter was originally running this event the first time showed extreme interest. If I don't get more interest in this from the MMO community, this event won't be happening unfortunately tomorrow.

I'll aim to re-schedule it, but I hope people aren't refusing to sign up because I'm not as well known in the community and don't trust the success of the run. This will go as well as the players allow it to, but I need as much help as I can making this happen tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathral2 View Post
    I'm going to put up one last bump for this as this event is tomorrow. A lot of the US players when Chrispotter was originally running this event the first time showed extreme interest. If I don't get more interest in this from the MMO community, this event won't be happening unfortunately tomorrow.

I'll aim to re-schedule it, but I hope people aren't refusing to sign up because I'm not as well known in the community and don't trust the success of the run. This will go as well as the players allow it to, but I need as much help as I can making this happen tomorrow.
    i might be able to get a couple ppl my battle tag was in a previous post of mine so let me know how many we need

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interest is starting to grow guys, just 4 hours away from the event, I WILL be streaming this on twitch.tv/vathral, please continue to spread the words so we can make this happen! I need just a little bit more helps folks.

Ugh. If this wasn't during a scheduled progression night for us, I'd be all over it. Can't wait to hear how it went. Best of luck!

So I'm not sure what servers are affected but I definitely cannot actually log on to my warlock atm... on Mal'Ganis. It's been over an hour now...

Gooooooooooooooooooooooo?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting ready to send out invites within the next 15-30 minutes for those of you who have posted + the openraid signups I have available. Are the datacenters still proving to be problematic for those affected by it?

I'm getting ready to send out invites within the next 15-30 minutes for those of you who have posted + the openraid signups I have available. Are the datacenters still proving to be problematic for those affected by it?
    Just logged in!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna start adding warlocks now

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in need of more warlocks, about halfway full, can definitely use more bodies if anyone who browses these forums have interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    COME ONE COME ALL!!! lets do this thing!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Need 3 more warlocks, I will be streaming the event on twitch.tv/vathral as well

- - - Updated - - -

I'm now live on twitch.tv/vathral for the event! wish us luck friends from the other side (and those who couldn't attend)!

If you stream it, or make a VOD, make sure the person who records doesn't click 110% of their buttons. That was excruciating to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    If you stream it, or make a VOD, make sure the person who records doesn't click 110% of their buttons. That was excruciating to watch.
    we are live come watch twitch.tv/headdsdead

I noticed you are short a warlock. I'd join you, but alas, I am Alliance. (-_-)

I will burn your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    I noticed you are short a warlock. I'd join you, but alas, I am Alliance. (-_-)
    well thats no fun

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am in need of warlocks @garalon, please add vathral#1632 for any horde warlocks interested!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am in need of warlocks @garalon, please add vathral#1632 for any horde warlocks interested!
    garalon down ...no 10% nerf and missing 3 ppl....TAKE THAT EUROS lol

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Run had to end at Wind Lord @ 50%, the stress of losing over 30 people during the course of the run + a very large majority only at 500 ilvl made it very difficult to sustain a group of 25. I'll probably record what I have of the kills and youtube it, but who knows, maybe I re-schedule the run to hopefully give the US a second stab. I don't like leaving things unfinished. Thank you all that attended and waited!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InsertStrangeNameHere View Post
    garalon down ...no 10% nerf and missing 3 ppl....TAKE THAT EUROS lol
    Do Empress and Sha then we can talk
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).