Deleted

Epic/legendary Wrathion cloak for brewmaster's

Hey there.

This week (finnaly) i will get the cloak of virtue, and this leave me in a debate. Before seeing that legendary ones, the DPS agility one was the way to go! But... now that i saw the legendary proc of the next one, i dont know.

Should we neglect the 600 haste of the dps cloak and go to the 600 dodge (wich we dont really give use too) for a "purgatory" proc every 60 sec??

I have the DPS cloak and I do not forsee myself changing in next tier.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be picking up the DPS cloak tonight. Doubt I'll switch unless the T16 proc is just horrible for us somehow (like not benefiting from vengeance).
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Looks like they may have switched the dodge on the agi tank cloak to expertise on PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have changed the dodge to expertise. I'm still debating on which one I'll go with. If there are a few 1 tank fights I'll go with the dps one, but if all the fights are 2 tank like ToT was (no pally in my 10 man group) then I'll most likely take the tank one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiassi View Post
    They have changed the dodge to expertise. I'm still debating on which one I'll go with. If there are a few 1 tank fights I'll go with the dps one, but if all the fights are 2 tank like ToT was (no pally in my 10 man group) then I'll most likely take the tank one.
    I'm not sure where this falls into the decision making process? The DPS meta is ~10 of my DPS regardless of if there are 1, 2, or 3 tanks on the fight and if anything 1 tank fights are usually more damaging to tanks as you are taking higher stacks or ignoring swap mechanics.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    I'm not sure where this falls into the decision making process? The DPS meta is ~10 of my DPS regardless of if there are 1, 2, or 3 tanks on the fight and if anything 1 tank fights are usually more damaging to tanks as you are taking higher stacks or ignoring swap mechanics.
    I think he means that if there are 1 tank fights, he'd be dpsing and the other tank tanking, so the dps one would get some extra benefit.

I'll absolutely be getting both when it's a legendary and gemming/reforging them to have the same amount of expertise (can get them within 20 points), but at this point the haste is so close to useless until I can drop some elsewhere that I got the dodge one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lairpie View Post
    I think he means that if there are 1 tank fights, he'd be dpsing and the other tank tanking, so the dps one would get some extra benefit
    Exactly, My co-tank does incredibly low dps as fury, whereas my dps is in the middle pack of my group, so if there will be any 1 tank fights I'll be taking the dps one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yeah I almost forgot my life in T14 when my WW set would always crush the other tank's OS set DPS wise so got stuck with that. Rather enjoyed T15 as we 2-3 tank everything and hope that stays up with T16.

That being said I still picked up the DPS cloak first.
    [/URL]