Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Your Favorite Questing Place?

Simple question, what is your favorite questing place in WoW and why? Mine would be Westfall (Pre-cata) since it's my first place to go questing in and it felt epic for the first time and it gave you that sort of danger like going on a quest which requires to kill many mobs etc...but after a long time it does get boring to do long quests (glad they changed it in Cata but it still doesn't give that sense or feel as it used to be before) ,and then followed by duskwood due to its theme. So what's yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Duskwood is my favorite. Every character I level always goes there at 19 and stays for every single quest, even when they're very very green.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure I have a favorite... Although I do have fond memories of Ashenvale.

Oh, and STV! Many ganks were experienced and dished out there while leveling on a pvp server!

The new Burning Steppes, because riding that full-sized Black Dragon is really cool. I wish I could have him as a mount.

Storm Peaks just for the awesome story.

Deleted
    I quite enjoy Hyjal although i do also enjoy jade forest that was fun but i feel i only like that because i havent done it hundreds of times

10+ Year Old Account
    Post-Cata Silverpine is great.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tanaris. I love deserts.

The old Darkshore for me (and Ashenvale), not that they have the best stories in game but oh wow, that sensation when i flew from Rutheran Village to Darkshore is one i will never forget, i felt inmerse into something soooooo big and epic...(i thought Teldrasil was a HUGE zone LOLOL)...

Darkshore, pre-Cata. My very first character was a Night Elf, and I had no idea what I was doing, so exploring all of Darkshore and getting wrecked by much higher level mobs was a very exciting experience for me. Met my first WoW friends there, and had lots of good memories.

Post-Cata, probably Silverpine Forest. I really enjoyed the questlines there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioichi View Post
    Tanaris. I love deserts.
    I wish there were more deserts in the game. If done wrong, they are boring sandscapes; if done right, they are beautiful creations.

However, I'd probably say that my favorite questing zone was Alliance side Southern Barrens. I only played through it once, and it was after playing for ~14 hours and late at night, but I just loved it.

Edit: I forgot about Silverpine Forest. It was really fun to level through, but it was absolutely ruined by Sylvanas getting shot and "Lady Sylvanas Windrunner dies" popping up on your screen. It seemed really dumb to me.
    Last edited by lopk; 2013-07-12 at 07:24 PM.

STV for sure, both parts. That zone, felt exactly how EVERY zone should feel. Teeming with life.

Deleted
    Any zone where there are packs of mobs and whole bunch of "slay X amount of Y" quests.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    I wish there were more deserts in the game. If done wrong, they are boring sandscapes; if done right, they are beautiful creations.
    Yeah, it's called Silithus :

hate that zone...

My favorite zone to quest was Nagrand

LFD. I hate leveling and thus hate quests, I only play MMO's for Dungeons and Raids, therefore LFD is favorite leveling place.

Pre-cata: The Barrens was the most awesome place to quest. Especially because you were guided by the famous Barrens chat.
    In Wotlk Howling Fjord was awesome as well.

Post-Cata: It's Vashj'ir. It was the most surprising zone in Cata.
    Last edited by Z3ROR; 2013-07-12 at 07:42 PM.

I really like Nagrand, Howling Fjord, Kun Lai Summit, and Redridge Mountains (haven't done it since Cata).

Deleted
    Howling Fjord. The forsaken quests, the music, the atmosphere. Aaaahhh.
    Oh, and post cata silverpine, hillsbrad and wpl. Mainly because of the forsaken storyline, but wpl music is so perfect for such zone.

Plaguelands. Always loved the quests in both of them. Very deep in lore and fun to do.

Borean Tundra, for some reason.

Always took my characters there instead of the Fjord.

I have no logical reason, I just happen to quest there more often, especially now when alts can just blast through exp on dungeons with full stack of heirlooms.

If you include pure daily questing zones, then I like the Firelands daily area too, and the Golden Lotus. Any area where you can do 4-5 quests simultaneously in 5 minutes is a-ok with me