Legendary Cloak Procs

So, in 5.4 do people think as Prot we'll be taking the dps or tanking cloak for the procs?

Assuming the dps cloak procs scales with vengeance like the meta gem does it'll be pretty hard to beat if you couple it with the meta gem (assuming they're usable in SoO helms or if you plan on just using a hc upgraded ToT helm to make use of it as it is a significant portion of damage).

I find the prot cloak proc quite underwhelming, unless your healers aren't doing their job properly or you stood in some bad shit then it should never proc anyway.

So, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    I find the prot cloak proc quite underwhelming, unless your healers aren't doing their job properly or you stood in some bad shit then it should never proc anyway.
    That's not always the case. We still do not know the mechanics of the Garrosh encounter (through testing anyways, above the dungeon journal stuff) - he may include an attack akin to Deathwing's Impale, of which the Protection cloak will be very useful.

You'll be using the Retribution cloak as a go to, though. It will definitely be helpful to keep the Protection one on hand if they stay true to Ghostcrawler's responses and remove the unique characteristic for that extra help in survivability where needed.
    Last edited by UnderworldSoup; 2013-07-08 at 09:58 PM.

Paladin is arguably the best tank for that sort of ability though Underworld using a well timed SotR, and in haste levels we'll reach next tier our passive uptime will probably be in upwards of 80%. Hopefully they do remove the unique part of the cloak though as being limited to one is kinda shit for hybrids in general.

15+ Year Old Account
    As Revvo has already point out, there is already an existing thread on this topic! Please use that thread please!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature