Is soloing WotLK Raid achievements possible?

Has anyone tried to solo the Ulduar or ICC 10 mans for achievements? Since it is known that ilv 480 prot gear can solo up to an including the LK, I was wondering if it was possible to do the achievements as well? I really want those raid mounts!

For intest sakes I hope so. My warrior will be a sad blood elf, see what I did there?, if he can't solo uld 25 since I need those awesome shoulders for transmog sakes
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogiman View Post
    Has anyone tried to solo the Ulduar or ICC 10 mans for achievements?
    Yes. (10 chars)

Some/most can be done, however a few will require a small group to complete

Is the ICC gunship soloable now?

Quote Originally Posted by Shomari View Post
    Is the ICC gunship soloable now?
    10 man normal maybe. Lack of decent ranged abilities makes the fight harder than need be.

As for ICC achievements the only ones not obtainable solo are Portal Jockey, Once Bitten, Twice Shy, Neck Deep in the Vile and Been Waiting A Long Time For This. Some are harder to do than others.