Deleted

Vengeance and tanks

Can anoyone give me a list what benefits tanks get from vengeance, DK, monks, Druids etc?

Deleted
    Not really sure what you mean by this?

Vengeance give you 2% of the damage taken as AP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Not really sure what you mean by this?

Vengeance give you 2% of the damage taken as AP.
    hmm, lets say, a Paladin right? can do so he heals more, stuff like that i mean
    i mean, our paladin tanks out heals our healers sometimes.. lol

Deleted
    Paladins have a passive that increases their spellpower by 50% of their AP, this is why they heal more with vengeance. As far as I know DKs get no benefit besides extra damage (more healing through siphon I guess). Monks will heal more and have bigger guards, druids will heal more with frenzied regen. Warriors will absorb more with shield barrier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Paladins have a passive that increases their spellpower by 50% of their AP, this is why they heal more with vengeance. As far as I know DKs get no benefit besides extra damage (more healing through siphon I guess). Monks will heal more and have bigger guards, druids will heal more with frenzied regen. Warriors will absorb more with shield barrier.
    that explains alot.. Becouse my guild starts to complain about me getting more spikey compared to the paladin and druid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Not accurate. In situations where DKs get absolutely insane vengeance (single-tanking H Horridon, Bats on H Tortos etc) bloodworm healing output becomes unbelievably high. On H Tortos I outheal the healers on my Blood DK and about half of that healing is directed to the raid via bloodworms. DK tanks are underestimated like this, everyone agrees our raid utility is a little low, but we actually do provide a lot of healing to the raid in high-stress situations. I'm a little worried about being nerfed with the AMZ change because of this, but I guess it just brings us closer to Pallies.