10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Who can't wait to get old and decrepit?

I can't wait. I'm tired of all the stress of being young. I just want a rocking chair and a porch and hard lemonade.

Who's with me?

10+ Year Old Account
    you could do that now if you really wanted...

might get bored and run outa money though.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I want to do it proper...wrinkles and all. I may even yell at some kids swinging my cane.

Deleted
    Why do you need to be old and decrepit to have a rocking chair, porch and hard lemonade?

Edit; you can yell at kids while shaking your cane as well, trust me, I do it quite often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Why do you need to be old and decrepit to have a rocking chair, porch and hard lemonade?

Edit; you can yell at kids while shaking your cane as well, trust me, I do it quite often.
    I just want to be old and stress free and cane/rocking chair/porch.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want to live my life to it's fullest whilst I am still young, but boy oh boy, I can't wait to get old and have an excuse for being such an old man.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    "eeeeeeyyy you pesky young 'uns Gerroff my lawn!"

Sounds like fun for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post

that will be me with a canadian accent. Not sure how that will sound though.

Deleted
    Not fussed really. When I'm so old that I'm aching and tired all the time, I'll just shoot myself. I don't want to sit around living a mundane life waiting to die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    you could do that now if you really wanted...

might get bored and run outa money though.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post

You gotta wear golf pants pulled up to your chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, no. For some reason, I am more scared of being really old then I am of just dying.

By really old I mean not being able to care for myself, etc. I'd rather just be dead then having some nurse wipe my ass for me lol :P

Deleted
    I have to agree. I have a lot of plans for when I'm retired!

I can't wait to have all my time free to spend on pottering around my sprawling garden and tending to my flowerbeds, sitting in the terrace sipping fine beverages with my hopefully long-married wife. Plenty of time to read, too. Cigars galore. I'll wear a hat too. A really, really nice hat. I hope I'm fit enough to be one of those well-travelled explorer type old man, a lot like my grandpa. He used to travel to Russia and take part in all sorts of things every few weeks!

10+ Year Old Account
    only 40 more years to go

10+ Year Old Account
    I can wait forever to get old. In fact I prefer to die before it happens. The risk of getting sick and beeing dependent is too great. Also your physical capabilities will be reduced.
    I can't fathom, why so much people desire to get old with the words "Then I can do whatever I always wanted"....Yeah right. You could, if you would still be capable, but you most likely won't be!

Live now and don't delay it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I just want to be old and stress free and cane/rocking chair/porch.
    I don't think getting old suddenly makes you stress free :P

Deleted
    Id be willing to do just about anything so I wouldn't have to get old. Not that I wouldn't like doing nothing or just doing whats fun for days and weeks.. but being stress free is easy even while youre young and getting money without working much is not that difficult either.

I don't need any excuse at all right now to poop my pants, thanks

Deleted
    Not for me, I intend to die in a drink and drugs overdose when I get old and infirm.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    that will be me with a canadian accent. Not sure how that will sound though.
    "eeeeeeyy you pesky oung 'uns Gerroff my lawns YA HOSERS!"

Fix'd for Canadian accent.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven