10+ Year Old Account

The NYI Glyphs; When will we see them in the game?

Im loving some of these new glyph concepts. I'm wondering if they have any chance of entering the game.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Unknown
    Glyph of the Headhunter (NYI) - Abilities that throw weapons will now throw axes regardless of your currently equipped weapon.
    Glyph of Pillar of Light (NYI) Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly.

Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Glyph of the Unbound Elemental Your Water Elemental is replaced by an Unbound Water Elemental.

Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Glyph of Detox (NYI) - Detox heals your target for 0% when it successfully removes a harmful effect.
    Glyph of Expel Harm (NYI) - Expel Harm can now be used on other players, but heals for 0% less.
    Glyph of Fortuitous Spheres (NYI) - Falling below 0% health will automatically summon a healing sphere near you at no cost. This effect cannot occur more often than once every 0 seconds.
    Glyph of Nimble Brew (NYI) - Clearing an effect with Nimble Brew heals you for 0% of your maximum health.
    Glyph of Rapid Rolling - For 5 sec seconds after using Roll or Chi Torpedo, your next Roll or Chi Torpedo will go 30% farther.

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Glyph of Divine Shield (NYI) - Removing harmful effects with Divine Shield heals you for 0% for each effect removed.
    Glyph of Devotion Aura (NYI) - Devotion Aura no longer affects party or raid members, but the cooldown is reduced by 0 sec.
    Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice - Hand of Sacrifice now reduces damage taken by the target by 20%, but no longer redirects damage to the Paladin.
    Glyph of the Exorcist (NYI) - Exorcism will now appear to remove the evil from its target.

Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Glyph of Inspired Hymns - While channeling Hymns, a spirit appears above you.

Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Glyph of Improved Distraction (NYI) - Distract now summons a decoy at the target location.

Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Glyph of Curse of the Elements (NYI) - Curse of the Elements hits two additional nearby targets.
    Glyph of Havoc - Havoc gains 3 additional charges, but the cooldown is increased by 35 seconds.
    Glyph of Unending Resolve (NYI) - The damage reduction of Unending Resolve is reduced by 20%, but the cooldown is reduced by 60,000 sec.

Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Glyph of Impaling Throws (NYI) - Heroic Throw now leaves an axe in the target, which can be retrieved by moving within 0 yards of the target to reduce the cooldown of Heroic Throw by 0 sec.
    Glyph of the Executor - Killing an enemy with Execute grants you 300 rage.
    Glyph of the Raging Whirlwind - Whirlwind gives you 15 rage over 6 sec, but for that time you no longer generate rage from autoattacks.
    Glyph of the Subtle Defender - Removes the threat generation bonus from Defensive Stance.
    Glyph of the Watchful Eye (NYI) - Intervene will now target the party or raid member with the lowest health within 35 yards. If you are not in a party or raid, Intervene will automatically target an active banner.
    Glyph of the Weaponmaster (NYI) - Your Shout abilities cause the appearance of your weapon to change to that of a random weapon from your inventory for 0 sec.
    Glyph of Victorious Throw - Increases the range of Victory Rush by 15 yards.
    Any chance we'll see any of these glyphs in game any time soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Glyph of the Unbound Elemental Your Water Elemental is replaced by an Unbound Water Elemental."

My inner lorewhore is crying. An unbound Elemental in the hands of a mage is BY DEFINITION not controllable. :C Thats what binding means in that context.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    "Glyph of the Unbound Elemental Your Water Elemental is replaced by an Unbound Water Elemental."

My inner lorewhore is crying. An unbound Elemental in the hands of a mage is BY DEFINITION not controllable. :C Thats what binding means in that context.
    Because it's impossible for elementals to have a choice? just look at shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Because it's impossible for elementals to have a choice? just look at shamans.
    That's because their shamans though, they ask for their help.

Mages bind elementals with arcane magic. It's just what they do, mages don't go around asking for the elementals help because that would make them shaman.

That's not the worst part to me. I'm happy with an updated elemental option. But out of all new elementals (WoTLK armored one, the Immerseus uncorrupted model, etc.) that are way cooler, they chose the, imo very underwhelming Cataclysm one.

Want an Immerseus-model water elemental.

That's how badass your Mage is. He/she managed to browbeat an unbound elemental into obeying them.

And to be honest, after likely helping kill Ragnaros (first time) Cthun, Kel-Thuzad (first time), Kael'thas (first time), Illidan, Kael'thas (second time), Kel-Thuzad (second time), Yogg-Saron, the Lich King, Ragnaros (second time) and Deathwing, I'd say a lot of things would be pretty afraid of your mage.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    That's because their shamans though, they ask for their help.

Mages bind elementals with arcane magic. It's just what they do, mages don't go around asking for the elementals help because that would make them shaman.
    Yeah, well, let's ask if blizzard could remove pet action bar when using this glyph, it would make sense, right?