Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I just knocked almost $200 off my 6 month auto policy that renews next month so I'm ready to go

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    I just knocked almost $200 off my 6 month auto policy that renews next month so I'm ready to go
    Who needs cars when you have games?

I can't wait to get more games that I won't play! Hooray! What games are y'all looking forward to getting?

Now that I got a new job and plenty of money, I'm just going to buy anything that perks my interests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Pendulous, if it does you will get it! I demand you do and no take backs.
    But I still want to pretend I'm going to pay for Cube World. I don't know how much money I can spend (and believe it or not, that's not my fault, long story), plus, I'm cheap as hell. Skyrim plus all DLC's is a ton of money.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-07-10 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    My wallet is nowhere near ready but I will end up buying stuff nonetheless! During the last days of the sale or so. Games I want to see for sale this far:

Borderlands 2 DLC's
    Darksiders 2
    Alan Wake: American Nightmare
    +Some other DLC's to games I have probably missed
    Darksiders 2 wil get a sale.
    Alan wake wil get a sale ofcourse
    borderlands 2 dlc's might be a a bit on the no. atleast for tiny tina's and kriegs I would not exspect a sale yet.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    Borderlands 2 DLC's
    I'm still pissed off that the BL2 Season Pass doesn't include all of the DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    But I still want to pretend I'm going to pay for Cube World. I don't know who much money I can spend (and believe it or not, that's not my fault, long story), plus, I'm cheap as hell. Skyrim plus all DLC's is a ton of money.
    You can always get the "Legendary Edition", which comes with all the DLC, it may be a cheaper alternative. Also, I want Cube World...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm still pissed off that the BL2 Season Pass doesn't include all of the DLC.
    wel season's pass always said only to include campaign dlc's

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    FO:NV / skyrim legendary if its really cheap and maybe FTL if its 75%

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    wel season's pass always said only to include campaign dlc's
    I am aware of this, and I haven't purchased it, just saying...if you're selling a "Season Pass", then include the DLC that was released during that "season", not specific ones. I know of a couple of people that bought the Season Pass and was expecting everything. If I hadn't read it thoroughly I would have thought the same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a call yesterday that my salary is increasing by 12% annually and it was effective on the first so my paycheck on Monday will reflect it.

Could not have come at a better time hahaha!!!

Gonna finally get Skyrim and hopefully the DLC's if the prices are right and I think Ill get some BL2 DLC's since I seem to be really enjoying that game since I started playing on Sunday.

I couldnt wait on FF7 and for $12 I had to buy it right away last week haha.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For all the people thinking Skyrim DLC makes it some mystically expensive title. For like..the 100th time, the Skyrim Legendary edition that just released has everything included. It has already been on sale for 50% off at $30 for the last 2 weeks on each gaming site for a time. While I would fully expect Steam to be able to go as low as 66% off, placing it just over $20, $30 is still a beyond fair price to pay if all they do is match the competition.

I purposefully waited to buy it from Steam as 1)They have earned it from me and 2)May offer it slightly cheaper.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    I'm still waiting -75% for fallout 3 & new vegas. I got disappointed that there weren't any deals for them during holiday sales.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    more to the point, they are still people that does not own skyrim? the game has been in the top sales first page of steam for the past 2 years almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I'm still waiting -75% for fallout 3 & new vegas. I got disappointed that there weren't any deals for them during holiday sales.
    Oh yeah! I don't know how I forgot about Fallout 3. That's easily one of my top three favorite games of all time, I'll definitely be purchasing it if the GOTY is 75% off, which I assume it will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I am gonna spend way too much this summer
    Last time I spend way too much I spend like 80 euros for close to 50 games. Would have gotten me maybe 2 games anywhere else. :P

Quote Originally Posted by CrenVerdis View Post
    That video is pure genious.
    Last edited by mmoc6f961e454e; 2013-07-10 at 08:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    For all the people thinking Skyrim DLC makes it some mystically expensive title. For like..the 100th time, the Skyrim Legendary edition that just released has everything included. It has already been on sale for 50% off at $30 for the last 2 weeks on each gaming site for a time. While I would fully expect Steam to be able to go as low as 66% off, placing it just over $20, $30 is still a beyond fair price to pay if all they do is match the competition.

I purposefully waited to buy it from Steam as 1)They have earned it from me and 2)May offer it slightly cheaper.
    Ya same boat here man waiting on Steam because I <3 Steam, when I say a good price if I can get Legendary for $30 Im sold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Oh yeah! I don't know how I forgot about Fallout 3. That's easily one of my top three favorite games of all time, I'll definitely be purchasing it if the GOTY is 75% off, which I assume it will be.
    I got it last year for 75% off, so you'll be unlucky if you can't get it.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Ya same boat here man waiting on Steam because I <3 Steam, when I say a good price if I can get Legendary for $30 Im sold.
    Yeah I hear you. It's an instant buy for me at that point as well, though I'll kick myself if it later goes for 66%. I just keep seeing people say things (not directed at you) that make it sound like they aren't aware of the legendary edition and that it has been 50% off this summer already.

Trying to get the word out so people will either vote for a flash deal or just be generally aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    more to the point, they are still people that does not own skyrim? the game has been in the top sales first page of steam for the past 2 years almost.
    Yep. And I wager a lot of them play MMOs. Personally I've wanted to play it, but knew I wouldn't be able to justify the full price without DLC's in the time I'll be able to give it. Now that the Legendary edition is out and it will likely only be $30, I consider all this time waiting well worth it even if I wind up disliking the game.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    boarderlands 2 is rumoured to be having a goty edition soon which includes ALL dlc and season pass.. so id wait for that.

rogue legacy, hotline miami, van helsing.. maybe defiance.