Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    There is already a huge black crowd gathering around the Court House, who are waiting on the verdict. They have their "Justice for Trayvon" signs and are chanting.
    Huge black crowd? From what they've shown on the news..the media outnumbers the people

10+ Year Old Account
    LA riots were all blacks when the cops were let off for beating a black man, ask rodney king, oh wait, he died

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    That probably has more to do with the fact that blacks tend to be on the victim side of sentencing vs whites.

I would disagree with this, and personally feel that is more of a race card in use trying to wrongly portray Black people as victims. The truth is Whites and all other races are convicted also. It's just that because of Media Bias and reverse racism, a white man or a mexican being sentenced isn't as newsworthy. I mean the NAACP and the "Reverends" need to keep Race a hot button issue otherwise they would be out of work, yes?

Blacks may riot if Zimmerman goes free, but don't believe for a second that the outrage is primarily about this case. A case like this is simply a fuse to a much bigger bomb that gets built up bigger and bigger with the widespread racism that blacks face on a daily basis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorhn View Post
    I would disagree with this, and personally feel that is more of a race card in use trying to wrongly portray Black people as victims. The truth is Whites and all other races are convicted also. It's just that because of Media Bias and reverse racism, a white man or a mexican being sentenced isn't as newsworthy. I mean the NAACP and the "Reverends" need to keep Race a hot button issue otherwise they would be out of work, yes?
    Blacks get longer sentences than whites. The primary reason actually appears to be pretty simple: prosecutors tend to charge blacks more often than whites with charges that have minimum sentences, which has the effect of bumping up their time in prison. Some people think this is also partly because certain (read: Republican) states tend to put harsh minimum sentences on crimes that are committed at a higher rate by blacks. Florida is an example of that.

http://www.infowars.com/twitter-floo...-riot-threats/

and I bet the bulk of them are from Obamaphones, just think of the sheer amusement of that.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's kind of racist on the part of the press to be hyping the threats to riot by black leaders in this trial, but they entirely ignored (in fact, quite a few supported) threats to do worse by members of the Occupy movement. If you take a look at the history of political and social protest in this country, whites have a much worse record than blacks. But a couple of militant fringe groups make angry tweets and people start thinking Django is coming to get them or something, it's absurd.

Besides, Zimmerman will most likely be found guilty, and rightfully so. Much ado about nothing.

I'm quite sure there will be riots and looting, regardless if Zimmerman walks or not. Looting is the main reason for some to riot sadly (unlike some others who will riot in protest of their government and it's actions). People have the right to peacefully protest but to purposely harm others and destroy the work and property of countless people is fucking wrong. I'd say if some group of teens try and break into a store, knock them out with some gas and let them wake up in a nice cell.

And this whole trial is a joke. Why is Sharpton, Jessie and so many ignoring the black teens killed by drug violence in cities yet as always, if a black teen is killed by someone who isn't black, they pull all their focus on that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Why is Sharpton, Jessie and so many ignoring the black teens killed by drug violence in cities yet as always, if a black teen is killed by someone who isn't black, they pull all their focus on that?
    Since when have Sharpton or Jackson been silent on the subject of black on black violence?

Racism will always exist in one form or another based on color, gender, sex, disability what ever. Ass holes are prone to rioting no matter there skin color, people who abuse the system for welfare to buy drugs or commit crime left and right are more prone to rioting. they will use any excuse to do so. Doesn't matter if your black or white.

I will say this why the fuck is it that every time a crime involves a person of color and a white person its considered a racist thing. If black people are gonna walk around saying cracker and honky or spic, chink, w/e. Guess what other races are gonna say nigger. Hell they call themselves it all the time!! we all bleed red we all breath air we all have hearts and emotions but remember we all have brains too. Just some of us use them more then others.

I feel so bad for that kid that got shot he was young and immature as all teenagers are. he didn't deserve to die but he did deserve to get fucking smacked in his mouth.

And lastly if white people riot so much and cause so much problems, why werent there any after this incident?

http://ilpvideo.com/video.php?v=NDU0MjQ
    -a white mother got brutally assaulted mid day in front of her own child in her own home in new jersey by a black thief. I didn't seen any white people grabbing bats or rope or white sheets then but if it were the other way around we all know things would be different. The truth hurts, sorry.

this isnt rodney king or OJ. I seriously doubt there will be rioting.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Since when have Sharpton or Jackson been silent on the subject of black on black violence?
    They're too busy being hypocrites themselves to bother actually dealing with real black issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Starks View Post
    http://ilpvideo.com/video.php?v=NDU0MjQ
    -a white mother got brutally assaulted mid day in front of her own child in her own home in new jersey by a black thief. I didn't seen any white people grabbing bats or rope or white sheets then but if it were the other way around we all know things would be different. The truth hurts, sorry.
    The difference the man will probably get 20 years for robbing multiple homes and justice. Zimmerman will get off for killing a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by samesongoftheday View Post
    They're too busy being hypocrites themselves to bother actually dealing with real black issues.
    No money in it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by braeldiil View Post
    Please name any crime he was committing that night. That makes him innocent.

And, just for the record, Zimmerman has a significantly longer criminal history than Trayvon had. Zimmerman was forced to enter an alcohol diversion program to get out of felony assault on a police officer charges. He has a domestic violence restraining order granted.
    Assault

/10char
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I think it's kind of racist on the part of the press to be hyping the threats to riot by black leaders in this trial, but they entirely ignored (in fact, quite a few supported) threats to do worse by members of the Occupy movement. If you take a look at the history of political and social protest in this country, whites have a much worse record than blacks. But a couple of militant fringe groups make angry tweets and people start thinking Django is coming to get them or something, it's absurd.

Besides, Zimmerman will most likely be found guilty, and rightfully so. Much ado about nothing.

They have no actual evidence so he's getting off I bet. Prosecution is horrible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

about two years ago a incident happen in Florida not to dissimilar just the races where reversed. a black man named Trevor Dooley shot and killed a White man David James over a fight while his 8 year old daughter watched.
    Mr Dooley used the stand your ground law and was set home that day no arrest made by the police. not to dissimilar as the Zimmerman case.
    where was the white community outrage? why wasn't there any protest in the streets to have Mr Dooley arrested? why didn't Shawn Hannity come to Florida and make inflammatory speeches demanding justice? why wasn't the national media all over it? why wasnt there threats of roits?
    why didn't Mr Obama make a press conference about that killing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    about two years ago a incident happen in Florida not to dissimilar just the races where reversed. a black man named Trevor Dooley shot and killed a White man David James over a fight while his 8 year old daughter watched.
    Mr Dooley used the stand your ground law and was set home that day no arrest made by the police. not to dissimilar as the Zimmerman case.
    where was the white community outrage? why wasn't there any protest in the streets to have Mr Dooley arrested? why didn't Shawn Hannity come to Florida and make inflammatory speeches demanding justice? why wasn't the national media all over it? why wasnt there threats of roits?
    why didn't Mr Obama make a press conference about that killing?
    Probably because the two cases are only comparable on the most basic and exploitable level.

Although, are you sure you're talking about the right case? http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/...ughter/1270967

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Probably because the two cases are only comparable on the most basic and exploitable level.

Although, are you sure you're talking about the right case? http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/...ughter/1270967
    Yes, that's the story he's referring to.

No, he doesn't understand that details matter, as evidenced in the Zimmerman Trial thread

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So you started a racist thread nice, calling african americans "blacks" is pretty rude.
    What is the point of this thread other than to start a race war?

The people on this forum are getting their information via major media, not to mention the hundreds of tweets from people claiming to be african american stating they are going to riot. I can't really see this thread going anywhere good.
    Excuse me, ignorant person, but how is calling "African Americans" 'black' rude? What about 'black' people in Africa? Or how about Europe? What about indigenous peoples of Australia?

By that token, is calling "white people" 'white' rude? What about Asians that have the same complexity? Are they not 'white?'

You sir, are arguing something that is not only irrelevant but stupid and redundant.

we need to learn from Egypt, step up our rioting

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post

he was finally arrested 2 years after the killing here is the story the time it happened

The Sheriff's Office has not named Dooley as a suspect or charged him with a crime. When police arrived around 4 p.m., he was waiting with the dead man. He invoked his right to remain silent and called his lawyer.

"We haven't named him yet as a suspect. I'm not going to say he's not," said sheriff's Col. Albert Frost. "We have various witnesses and various conflicting statements at this point to start with. Obviously, that doesn't help us. We're trying to sort out the facts and trying to determine what really happened." So Dooley went back to work Monday morning, driving a school bus loaded with kids
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...ldered/1124429

check the date on your artical and the date on mine here is the arrest record look at the date 1-17-2013 http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/T...oley_11458365/ date of the murder was in Sept 2010
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2013-07-13 at 04:40 AM.