531 Mage 6/13 H LF Raiding Guild

Currently 6/13 H in ToT. Was 8/16 H before 5.2 patch.

Have had some experience on H Meg, H Durumu, H Twins.

Will raid either 10m or 25m, prefer three days a week.

Focused on progression/heroic raiding, knowledgeable about my class and others as well.

I research fights, and keep up with changes that affect my class. I keep my gear and usually my performance optimal.

Please feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Hi Tahnaa, I saw your other post and decided to post here as well. We are currently recruiting exceptional players and would greatly benefit from an exceptional mage. If you are looking for a 10/13 heroic 25 man raiding guild, feel free to apply to churchguild.org. Here is our guild spam. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

<The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 10/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    1 Restoration Shaman
    1 DPS / Tank Hybrid
    1 Ranged Dps
    1 Melee Dps

...and exceptional players.
    Feel free to apply even if a class opening isn't posted if you feel you are an exceptional player!

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Hello there, my name is Tera from the guild Fallen II of Tichondrius.

We are currently in extreme need of a mage, we raid Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 4:30-8:30 pst.

We are 13/13h and looking for a good player to fill that spot.

You are a little undergeared but if you are convinced that you can perform at our level, please shoot us an app and I'll be glad to vouche for you.

All I ask is that you aren't a drama slut and that you can have fun while kicking ass.

Fallen-gaming.net

Margaritaville is actively looking for a skilled mage to fill core a spot on our semi-hardcore raid team as we finish out this tier and prepare for the next. I would love to chat more about this opportunity in-game or on Mumble. Add Logos#1433 on Battle Tag, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 8/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 11/13HM ToT (Last Tier: 16/16HM - US 62nd)

Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

Over eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Dreaz, Thek, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

saw your post on wow forums as well, figured id post on both in case you check another one more so.

<Warfare> has been raiding since 2007.
    Currently 9/16H, 16/16H Pre 5.2

Basic Information:
    Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST (will sometimes add Sunday's due to holiday's/cleanup etc.)
    Raid Size: 25-man
    Loot System: EPGP

Recruitment Contact:
    Azràel (in-game or via battletag bennehoe#1660)
    Sunna (in-game or via battletag kleinekatze5#1155)

Hey Tahnaa

<Pure> is looking for a mage. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top 30 US 25 man ranking (US 24) while raiding four days a week and are 13/13 25HM, last tier we were 16/16 25HM and finished with US 22. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

<Warfare> has been raiding since 2007. Feel free to add me if our basic info below looks like a match. Battletag kleinekatze5#1155.

Progression: 9/13 Heroic Modes T15
    Raid times: 6:30-10:30 Pacific Time, Tues/Weds/Thurs. We *very rarely* use Sunday as a clean up day or to make up for holidays mid-week, etc.
    Raid size: 25man
    Faction/Realm: Horde/Frostwolf
    Sunnâ - Illidan

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    As you may have noticed, mages looking for guilds are few and far between so the competition to get you to notice people's guilds is going to be fierce. I'll add our guild spam as well, and hope that you come to our website and look around before you make any final decisions. Good luck finding your new home wherever it may be.

Tel

Tues, Wed & Thurs
    8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime)
    25M Heroic
    Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!)

Progression: 3/13 heroic Throne of Thunder

We are a 25 man raiding guild who has recently moved to Zul'jin during Blizzards discount guild transfer. We are looking for a handful of recruits to join our team on Zul'jin, a high pop server with no queue!

Currently Recruiting:

DPS

1x Mage (High need)
    1x Ele Shaman (possible)

Your class not listed here? Any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We are a 25man Semi- Casual Raiding Guild. To be considered you should have heroic raiding experience in previous tiers of content.

A history lesson

Originally called Audacity but now called AntiClockwise, we are a 25 man guild formed in 2009. We believe that it's important to play with players we're comfortable with - in both skill and personality- so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week. We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding.

Raid Progression:

Current (TOT) - 3/13 - Heroic Throne

Throne of Thunder - 12/12 normal

Pandaria Raids - 14/16 Heroic

Heroic DS- Cleared

Heroic FL- Cleared

Heroic ICC- Cleared

DISCLAIMER: AntiClockwise is an adult guild, and the atmosphere in vent can be of an adult nature and prefer our raiders to be 18+.

Read what others think of their experience with AntiClockwise:
    aud.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1309122&gid=133548

Interested?

In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Sëkhmet, Gunkx or Afker. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance!

We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback.

8/13H
    M-Th 9-1230Est
    Spk-guild.com
    In need of a Mage
    Corykeepz#1579

<Months Behind> could use a mage!

- 11/13 heroic
    - 25man
    - 3 day schedule, tues-sun-mon 8pm-12am EST
    - loot council

our website is here: monthsbehind.us/forums

if you wanna chat, my battletag is Rickotron#1171 - hope to hear from you!

Not sure if you're still looking for a guild, But I'm Zavri from <Slash Hug> and we are currently looking to add a solid ranged to our core raiding team.

This is our recruitment post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-LFM-%E2%99%A5

This is our website: http://www.slashhug.com

We are a 25man guild currently 13/13. We raid 12 hours a week, 3 days. Tues Weds Thurs. Add my battle tag if interested ( or apply ) Zavri#1756

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Mannoroth realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

DPS:
    Warlock
    Moonkin

Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ret Paladin
    Windwalker Monk
    Hunter

Heals:
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Shaman

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We are currently [5/13] in Heroic 25 man Throne of Thunder, and [12/12] in Normal 25 man Throne of Thunder.

We went [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [2/6] in Heroic 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com

<The Remnant> of Aggramar (H) is looking to fill spots for a newly formed 10m with progression in mind.

<The Remnant> is one of the oldest and largest guilds on the Aggramar server filled with quality members. As of late some roster issues of hindered progression of our three 10m raid groups and we're currently recruiting to fill spots in a newly formed group to push progression on a 2 night per week schedule. (2/13)

RAID SCHEDULE:

Wed/Thur from 8pm-11pm EST with possibility of running an extra 30mins to get that ever so close boss kill we all know happens at the end of the night. (We may occasionally throw in a 3rd day if everyone's schedule allows. Especially during new content)

WHAT WE NEED:

Progression minded people who know their class inside and out. This 10m will be lead by our long time GM and myself. Both of whom have end game raiding experience all the way back to BC, as well as numerous past top 100 parses on current content. We're leaving specific class/spec roles out of this because we're looking for the best of any class/spec at this time. However, only ilvl's of 520+ will be seriously considered at this point in the game.

GUILD INFORMATION:

TheRemnant-Guild.com
    Please refer to our application process at our website. If any you have any questions regarding this group please contact Hunchy via battletag Noah#1482 or Ushakiran via battletag Ragasta#1520

Add Matticus#1773 if you're interested in discussing options.
    You can also contact any member in the guild who will put you in contact with the right people.

Conquest is a 25 man Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Ner'zhul. We're currently at 3/13 Heroic 25 in ToT and finished tier 14 at 9/16 HM. We formed at the end of Burning Crusade and are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server.

Raid times: M, Tu, Th. 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST)
    WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Conquest
    Loot system: Loot council
    Voice client: Mumble

What We're Looking For

-- TANKS --
    A plate tank would be ideal (especially a shield bearing tank).

-- HEALERS --
    We'll be especially interested if you're a druid or a paladin.

-- MELEE DPS --
    We have no feral druids or windwalker monks. We are also fairly limited on plate dps.

-- RANGED DPS --
    We currently have no balance druids, and could use another mage.

Don't see your class or spec? No worries! We carefully consider every application, and if you impress us, then we'll give you a chance. Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

About Conquest

Tier 15: 3/13 Heroic 25
    Tier 14: 5/6 HM MV , 2/6 HoF HM, 1/4 HM ToES

--CATACLYSM--
    Tier 13: 8/8 hard mode
    Tier 12: 5/7 HM
    Tier 11: 7/13 HM
    Bastion of Twilight 25M: 2/5 HM
    Blackwing Descent 25M: 4/6 HM
    Throne of the 4 Winds 25M: 1/2 HM
    Last edited by Gneisha; 2013-07-26 at 11:01 PM.
    I am your Blood Queen. You must submit.

Hi there Tahnaa, we're looking for a skilled Mage for our 10 man progression core. This is an immediate core position!

<Subtle Insanity> US-Stormreaver Horde
    Tues, Weds, Thurs & Sun 8:30-11:30pm CST
    Currently 10/13HM Throne of Thunder *(working on Dark Animus)
    Full thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post21285959

You can contact me via Battle Tag @ Ziemia#1835
    Hope to hear from you!

Design (US- Sargeras Alliance) is a 10m raiding guild that is currently in need of an ilvl 530+ Mage, Shadow priest or Boomkin. We raid Tues, Wed & Thurs from 9pm-1am CST (server) and are currently 11/13 heroic (working on Heroic Lei Shen) with 12/12 normal on farm for alts.

We're a semi hardcore guild with a laid back and casual environment and enjoy all aspects of the game by regularly doing PvP/arena and Challenge modes in addition to raiding. If you're looking for a quiet, but fun and laid back atmosphere and have similar progression goals or experience, give us a try!

If your class isn't posted, but you feel like you'd want to have a chat anyway, don't hesitate to leave us a in-game mail or message Nism, Fyte, Bujutsu, Solestra, or Fayt when we're online.

You can also add me on realID (Fayt#1129)

Hi Tahnaa,

We'd love to chat with you about our core Mage position in RA. Give me a shout on BTags tonight if our times line up. More info below.

Best,
    Gruuv

Reckless Abandon is a new 10M Semi-HC raiding guild on US-Kel'Thuzad with a leadership core that has W-500 experience. We are presently building our ranks through Gold Challenge Mode-based trials, and once we get enough of a roster to raid we plan on keeping the following times:

Tues-Thurs 9pm - 1230 am server (8pm - 1130 pm pst) w/ Monday as an optional/cleanup day during progression

We plan on keeping a tight roster, and will never recruit for the bench. Our goal is to be pushing for heroic clears by our second full tier together. We will keep an enjoyable and laid-back atmosphere, but will bring accountability and ensure everyone is pulling their weight to justify their roster spot.

If interested, please visit us at http://recklessabandon.guildlaunch.com/. If you have any questions, add an officer at Gruuv#1705 or Measurange#1361.

Turbo Cyborg Ninjas is a 25-man progression guild founded in Vanilla on US-Ner’zhul, being one of the
    oldest guilds on the server. Semi-hardcore raiding began during T5 of Burning Crusade and we have
    cleared every tier, including meta-achievements since then. We take pride in clearing every tier by
    spending less time than your hardcore progression guild, but still clear content faster than others. We
    feel there should be a balance between raiding and real life, which is why we are extremely focused on
    raid days and move quickly with little downtime. On off days we are a relaxed guild that participates in
    other activities, like PVP, achievements, questing, or playing other games (DOTA, LOL, etc.)

Raiding Schedule:

25-man: Tues, Wed, Thurs; 8:30pm – 11:30pm PST/Server

Current Progression:

9/13 (H) - ToT

We have an active roster of non-raiders interested in everything from PvP, achievements, or other
    games. If you want more from a guild than just raiding, we might be the spot for you!

If you have questions regarding recruitment, feel free to contact our raid officers before applying:
    Xingua, Unclechu, Catheriana, Pkflash, Syrick, or Spydermonky.

Apply at our website: tcnguild.net