Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    For the worst spell we have, awesome.
    I loved suggestion about Fire elemental becoming Water elemental and healing stuff instead.
    Also ascendance form - ugly as shit, could use some glyphs to alter it.

10+ Year Old Account
    About that frog rain, I think it would add a new spell like the druid and mage one.

UPDATE.
    List of new glyphs

http://www.wowhead.com/news=216724/5...anges-and-more
    Last edited by Xanda; 2013-07-15 at 04:47 PM.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we're talking. I want that Serpent Ward glyph and the Ghost Raptor glyph. Those would make my troll shaman very happy.

The first time I saw one of the trolls use this on Thunder Isle, I wanted it so bad. So very, very happy

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm guna use the shit outa serpent ward xD
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Here's to hoping the the Elemental Familiar one is just misplaced under the wrong class. Elemental familiars are far more shaman like than mages.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    That purge glyph...that glyph. And finally some amazing minor ones... We need more glyph slots >.<
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Ok...as a Troll shaman

Glyph of Spirit Raptors = Awesome

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    So, basically they are implementing a "Shadow Hunter 101 Kit", which is cool and all.... But eh...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Can anyone be nice enough to tell/link me what a Compi is?:P googled it no success so far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Can anyone be nice enough to tell/link me what a Compi is?:P googled it no success so far
    Its a baby Raptor.

Quote Originally Posted by EverianKalim View Post
    Its a baby Raptor.
    Oh cheers! i thought i had heard of that name before, could just not put my finger on it and did not help with googling compi because i just got compilations of different things.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Ok...as a Troll shaman

Glyph of Spirit Raptors = Awesome
    Between this, the new fire totem, and T15, I don't think there's ever been a better time to be a Troll shaman.

Deleted
    What's the chances Glyph of Rain of Frogs will be a way of solving hance slow aoe ramp up by turning healing rain into a damaging aoe effect of the same size/duration?

Could be interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    What's the chances Glyph of Rain of Frogs will be a way of solving hance slow aoe ramp up by turning healing rain into a damaging aoe effect of the same size/duration?

Could be interesting.

Don't think so. If anything it will be a minor glyph like http://www.wowhead.com/item=43827/gl...rpse-explosion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Don't think so. If anything it will be a minor glyph like http://www.wowhead.com/item=43827/gl...rpse-explosion
    Would be a shame, missed opportunity imo.

Quote Originally Posted by EverianKalim View Post
    Its a baby Raptor.
    Let me expand on this. A Compi according to Blizzard is a baby raptor because they are lazy and just shrank an existing model. A real Compi (Compsognathus) is this:

I just want a minor glyph that turns lightning shield from that orbiting ball to a more DBZ SS2/Drake of the X Wind/Thundering Cloud Serpent lightning affect, where it crackles all over and around your body.

also as an idea for an Enhance closer, sometime of Kazrajin/Blanka/Pikachu Volt Tackle/Lightning charge

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the Earthshield+LB glyph even a thing? Sounds literally, completely useless...

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Why is the Earthshield+LB glyph even a thing? Sounds literally, completely useless...
    I thought it was decent. You figure, you are resto, using tellicular currents, cast ES, get low on mana and start spamming LB. Also in 5 mans, you could put ES on the tank and just spam LB and get it up while helping with the damage.