Season 15 MoP(2 more?!)

I could be REALLY out of the loop but I just noticed this being datamined on the front page...
    Hero of the Alliance: Grievous (New) End PvP season 14 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.
    Hero of the Alliance: Prideful (New) End PvP season 15 in the top .5% of the rated battleground ladder.
    Pride is in my opinion a MoP season based on the lore of SoO.
    Questions I have;
    -Will there be another tier, or maybe just a filler raid?
    -Will 6.0 last a while before expansion release?
    -Will the seasons be staggered with PvE tiers, opening up gear 'bridges' between the two? (as in Season 14 coming out before SoO, making it a 'viable' upgrade for LFR raiders)

To be clear, any of these would not upset me, this isn't a sky is falling thread =)
    Last edited by Jinivus; 2013-07-11 at 01:38 AM.

I been browsing holinka's twitter but I don't see anything specific about it. He *might* answer if you tweet him the question. As for your points I do have some knowledge on some of those

I do not think there will be another full tier based on comments they have made, that does not rule out a ruby sanctum style raid with perhaps some different vendors/reps to add another tier of gear.

6.0 will probably be like the previous patches and be after the arena season ends for the last of the expansion anyway. They make radical changes in .0 patches so it would not do anything for pvp but let everyone have fun that last month of expansion. (traditionally the most pvp participation in randoms because there is nothing else to do)

They will never stagger tiers as that is a ghostcrawler no no. While GC pretty much does not care about PvP anymore since hiring Holinka (did you watch that developer stream with the two of them? GC looked like he was so bored and tired of talking about pvp he only seemed to even give a shit when someone talked about pve in any capacity.) Anyway, GC has said that they do not want to "force" pve people into pvp with the guise of easy/cheap upgrades so the pve gear will always outshine pvp gear. Just the way they are designing the game because so many people only do LFR and give them $15 a month to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I been browsing holinka's twitter but I don't see anything specific about it. He *might* answer if you tweet him the question. As for your points I do have some knowledge on some of those

I do not think there will be another full tier based on comments they have made, that does not rule out a ruby sanctum style raid with perhaps some different vendors/reps to add another tier of gear.

6.0 will probably be like the previous patches and be after the arena season ends for the last of the expansion anyway. They make radical changes in .0 patches so it would not do anything for pvp but let everyone have fun that last month of expansion. (traditionally the most pvp participation in randoms because there is nothing else to do)

They will never stagger tiers as that is a ghostcrawler no no. While GC pretty much does not care about PvP anymore since hiring Holinka (did you watch that developer stream with the two of them? GC looked like he was so bored and tired of talking about pvp he only seemed to even give a shit when someone talked about pve in any capacity.) Anyway, GC has said that they do not want to "force" pve people into pvp with the guise of easy/cheap upgrades so the pve gear will always outshine pvp gear. Just the way they are designing the game because so many people only do LFR and give them $15 a month to do so.

hopefully 2 seasons, 1 raid tier. 2nd season comes near the end of PVE lifecycle thus spans out so the pve'ers come over bored of their pve.