Shadow: Worth it for RBG's next patch?

After finally getting done playing my priest semi-seriously (9/9 Gold CM's - Woo.) - I've decided I'd like to pick it up a bit more and keep playing him into the next patch.

Namely; I want the T2 set next patch and I want to get it from RBG's since I've already done a 2.2 push there before. (5.1 - Arms Warrior. Never again.)
    I haven't PvP'd on my priest /since/ 5.1 but I've started doing random's to get gear back up and I just want to know if folks feel it will still be a strong spec for RBG's - Or if I should get in practice with disc again.

Right now it feels like it's going to be a hell of a lot funner to play than my warrior; However with the 15% damage reduction being removed I feel I'm just going to end up being the first target they're going to train no matter what.
    Damage feels amazing - I love how DI is playing in random's and with a couple focus macros to dump procs onto a target I feel like as long as the spec isn't being gutted it'll actually be easier than it was my first time around.

I asked the official forums what they felt I should do but nobody with any real experience chimed in. I just got the obvious "DO NO DAMAGE BEFORE FULL GEAR" and "SO HARD 2 HARD CAST" (Wtfprocs) from a handful of people with no real PvP experience. (As in; Sub 1700.)

So I'm coming here to ask what your thoughts are upcoming.
    People over there cry and moan about even the slightest of nerfs so I'm unsure of their doom and gloom is actually warranted and they're just bad or if it would be more worthwhile to gear and learn the insides and outs of disc instead.

At the start of this season I was running as low as just 6~ pieces of pvp gear in rbgs as shadow. I don't see why a multiplicative 15% reduction (right around 9% damage after resil is factored) would make you more of a focused target. Just stay in back and don't run into fear bomb unless you atleast have phantasm up to get out if you get rooted