Deleted

Warsong Graveyard Camping

Just had a pre-made in bg which in my option should be kept to RBG and Pre-made BG's on their own, this sort of thing spoiles the causal gamers that just want to go into a WSG and play on a fair playing field. what their should done is make the graveyard a area like in TB, where u are totally immune to any damage..........this will save then pre-made at least not camping u. not really fair when their is like 10 vs 2, not much of a fair playing field, this way u make the graveyard immune, gives me a chance to rez and buff up and back to battle. what do you peeps think?. o.k you might think the flag can be abused there, but just have a buff to pre-vent the player getting the immune buff.

keep it clean peeps

thanks

Deleted
    I like the qq from casuals. Long live pre-maids. Anyone that this worth anything does arenas anyways.
    Last edited by mmoc4f448e7a9a; 2013-07-12 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopee View Post
    Just had a pre-made in bg which in my option should be kept to RBG and Pre-made BG's on their own, this sort of thing spoiles the causal gamers that just want to go into a WSG and play on a fair playing field. what their should done is make the graveyard a area like in TB, where u are totally immune to any damage..........this will save then pre-made at least not camping u. not really fair when their is like 10 vs 2, not much of a fair playing field, this way u make the graveyard immune, gives me a chance to rez and buff up and back to battle. what do you peeps think?. o.k you might think the flag can be abused there, but just have a buff to pre-vent the player getting the immune buff.

keep it clean peeps

thanks
    And then have immune healers and dps supporting the FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    And then have immune healers and dps supporting the FC.
    Very easily solved with a LoS blocker like they used on heroic elegon which would also serve as a one way exit so nobody could jump back down into the graveyard.

most people who premade random bgs ARE casual gamers, in fact most people who run random bgs in general are casual gamers. the so called 'hardcore' pvpers don't really do bgs that much in my experience, its all about arena..

and you don't need a premade to camp a weak team in their gy.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Camping Graveyards are fun. It also doesn't happen often. 1 in maybe 15 BG's?

10+ Year Old Account
    i just stop ressing if my teams getting GY camped, or stealth off somewhere if im rogue/druid.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i just stop ressing if my teams getting GY camped, or stealth off somewhere if im rogue/druid.

same as what we have had to do, the whole team. just shows as crap their had to play to have 10v3 all the time

Deleted
    same as what we have had to do, the whole team. just shows as crap their had to play to have 10v3 all the time
    The remaining 7 people on your team didn't die at all? Then they were free to cap the flag while the entire enemy team was camping your GY, no? If they DID, die, you weren't 3v10, you were 10v10. If it was just a premade camping you, you were 10v5, as you can't premade more than 5 people in random BGs.

Either way, OP's team sucked and now Blizz needs to nerf skills or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    They already ruined WSG by lowering the Graveyards, they were never at that level before. PvP complains like this are just a L2P issue. If your team doesnt want to cooperate then you wont win.
    this; also I would suggest never to do random bgs seriously and if you want quick wins you can be 13 times R1 and still lose. get a group and carry the rest of the baddies in the group, no other way.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    I just love it when it backfires on them.
    Back when I had created my first rogue, and geared him up to be able to run really fast, I snuck my way out of a GY camping and ran to the hordes base with 2 minutes left, grabbed flag and ran it home before they even knew what hit them. When they tried to get the last flag (2:2 at that point) I went god mode and killed 2 druids and a rogue, my best win ever haha

OT: It sucks when they are gy camping, but if you stop trying, then there is no point to even be in the BG anymore.

Premades against groups of random is simply unfair however you look at it.
    There is no justification of it in a "L2P" argument, because you are failing to play fair with a premade and organised group which the other side lacks.
    Graveyard camping is a horribly broken mechanism because it simply should not be able to happen.

Bullying is an essential part of the wow pvp experience. It helps the players to vent the frustration from the everyday life being it at school, university or work. No one bullies as hard as the one being bullied. An interesting way to get loyal customers.
    My wife came to me and asked: "What have you done to the poor cat? She is half dead..."

Meh, I enjoy myself some gy farm. If I have the chance to grab some additional hks in a bg, then sure, I'll go for it. I don't like when my team is getting farmed, but hey, its a part of the game, so I shouldn't complain. Besides, sometimes I'm able to kill some of the alliance, so it's all good

I was in an RBG last night wherein we gy camped the enemy team. It was quite funny. lol

When you get graveyard camped, its just the other team showing how crappy of a team they are facing. Its like performing a babality in Mortal Kombat online. lol
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

I'd be surprised to learn that any premade team in a random bg took the time to loot bodies. You can rez without rezzing at the graveyard (worst-case scenario, it takes a couple rounds to range your way out). . . Likewise, most casual players don't enable nameplates (making LoS, i.e., rezzing using LoS, your friend more than ever) nor do they look behind them (hence tunneling being disadvantageous). Unless you're getting camped by advanced players (and even then, they need to still be somewhat coordinated to be 100% successful in stopping breaks), there's no reason that you cannot avoid being camped. A premade definitely isn't required to shut down a bad team.
    Last edited by Lady Tygry; 2013-07-14 at 11:53 AM.

keep it clean peeps

thanks
    People playing a MMO together with friends or guildies? Plasphemy! Stop being bad and do the same or is your game bugged to where you cant do BGs with a group like they can?

I remember during Wrath watching an Arms Warrior with skillmourne and a Resto Druid camp and entire GY by themselves. Warrior was killing 2-3 people at a time as they rezed. I think he finished the BG with 40+ killing blows and 0 deaths. Seriously how bad can you be to let 2 people camp 8?