Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Perhaps you should have been more careful, then?
    Let me join in. If you orgasmed it wasn't rape!

Deleted
    And yet, people with sense are not making these claims at all. On either side, Isn't it ironic? Feminists are demonizing the masculinsts who fight for the very same thing.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    Male rape victims rarely ejaculate if it is a legitimate rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't have gotten blackout drunk, then. Slut.

Not fun, is it?
    Wow, what the fuck, guys.

Deleted
    Yes, jump in and prove that feminists don't give a shit about rape victims, you just want more sympathy for your movement. I have had this same reaction with any feminist I have met.

"You're a man, you can't be raped."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    And yet, people with sense are not making these claims at all. On either side, Isn't it ironic? Feminists are demonizing the masculinsts who fight for the very same thing.
    Doesn't feel good to be shamed as the victim, does it?

How about rather than getting all bitchy and whiny about issues with the feminist movement, you retain the moral high ground and try to solve these issues in a civil manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Male rape victims rarely ejaculate if it is a legitimate rape.
    Orgasms apply to both sexes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
    You did. You were commenting on a gang rape case.
    he was also joking, you took him seriously and assumed he is part of a group he is not.

How about rather than getting all bitchy and whiny about issues with the feminist movement, you retain the moral high ground and try to solve these issues in a civil manner.
    I'm sorry that some people choose to have high risk lifestyles.
    Keep The Beats!

Deleted

Funny, Feminists are allowed to low ball ( pun intended ) constantly but me AS THE MAN, need to take the high ground and not resort to petty tactics?

Yes, jump in and prove that feminists don't give a shit about rape victims, you just want more sympathy for your movement. I have had this same reaction with any feminist I have met.

"You're a man, you can't be raped."
    Tell the feminists to watch Trueblood, then they'll see men most definitely can be raped

And yet so many people made those exact claims in this very thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice 180 from when it's female victims.
    I'm a female victim, you stupid cunt.

It's fucking despicable that posters responded how they did by learning what happened to him.

Deleted
    He's a MRA you've been arguing besides for the last 70 pages.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes being gang raped is so hilarious.
    I have not been arguing BESIDES anyone, as I am not in this MRA blanket term you assume means argues against you. I am a masculinist, I fight for Equality for everyone and specifically target men's problems, because they effect me directly.

And yes, gang rape can be funny from an impassive point of view, Anything can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, Feminists are allowed to low ball ( pun intended ) constantly but me AS THE MAN, need to take the high ground and not resort to petty tactics?
    Yes. That is what you -do- in these situations. That is what civil rights proponents -did- during the sixties.

Acting as they do only sets the example that it is okay to act in that fashion. So you're helping the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The truth Arya Stark is that in our current culture of today when we are having sex at extremely increased rate procecution, evidence and so on needs to be more conclusive (am I using the right word here?) than ever. The story of how 2 people got together drunk and ended up having sex in either ones home and following is a rape charge is probably the majority of cases that gets brought up yes? I doubt gang rapes can be used as they are probably just as big of statistic insignificance as you think a male rape victim rofl.

edit: However I dont live anywhere in Africa so I cant really comment on gang rape. Never heard or read about it happening locally. However that very story I just pointed out above have brought up many times.
    Last edited by Postaldude; 2013-07-12 at 11:06 PM. Reason: added + grammar

Deleted
    Take a good look at this TheFiend, this is the sort of people you're on the same side with.

And you go after me for saying let's raise awarness of male rape victims while ignoring him advocating the opposite
    I go after you because you never said no such thing. You said that It's a Nonissue that women have the option to cover their tracks with rape charges or sexual assault charges and the law basically treats a Man in ANY rape situation like shit because women are seen as sacred flowers and the man seen as a monster.

It is your "Nonissue" that made over 18 months of my life a living fucking hell with me worrying she could do it again at any moment.

Take a good look at this TheFiend, this is the sort of people you're on the same side with.

And you go after me for saying let's raise awarness of male rape victims while ignoring him advocating the opposite
    Why do you seem to think there are only 2 sides to issues. I'm sure I agree and disagree with him on many issues. I think some people could've avoided situations that increased the likelihood of being raped. He probably feels quite differently from me. What we agree though is that you are completely ignore male victims.
    Keep The Beats!

And yet you advocate that women should stop "regretting" drunk sex after being raped.
    As always, you're lumping what I've said into a box so that you can understand it. You take what a poster says, and organize it into a box of buzzwords in order to tell yourself they said something that they never did.
    The world comes in shades of gray, and you see black and white everywhere.

You are everything wrong with modern feminism. I hope someday you learn to be a more rational person.

Deleted
    And yet you advocate that women should stop "regretting" drunk sex after being raped.
    She's advocating attacking a rape victim to "Make them feel like it"

I take MRA and masculinists as synonyms. But if that's true, then how is it that this happened:

Arya: Let's raise awarness for male rape victims
    TheImmortalLordAtlas: No we prefer to expose anti-equality feminists
    TheFIend: Arya you're trivializing me!

Shouldn't you be on my side against Atlas and try raise awareness of rape victims?

This is why I can never take MRA (or masculinist since you prefer that) seriously. Your actions are always more interested in fighting women/femininsts than actually anything that addresses real equality or men's issues.
    You don't care about male rape victims. You want to discredit men because some statistics are too low for you to care.
    As for me, I just pointed out what these MRAs are doing. When did I ever claim to be one? Can't you read?
    Keep The Beats!