10+ Year Old Account

Gee ______ what are we going to do tonight? Same thing we do every night....

Here is the scene.

You wake up in a bed that dosent seem familiar. You sit up and look around and you find yourself in a expensively furnished room. "dafuq is going up" Getting up and looking around more youre in a mansion, going out to the balcony and looking outside you see armed men, a baracaded gate with huge spotlights, vehicle patrols. "This isnt a mansion...its a god damn fortress". The men look up and you freak out they do nothing but salute you. "uhhhh what?" You back away from the balcony and a man in military fatigues with many tags on his chest appear. He must be someone high ranking. "what the hell is going on?" you ask. He stands at attention and salutes you "General Ballhair(I just made it up) here as you requested Lord XXXXX"
    Youre officially confused as fuck. He continues "You left me a message that said you wanted to see me in the morning for your domination initiative my Lord"

Come to find out youre a power mongering person that wants to conquer the modern world. What would be your plan to do so? I was watching cartoons with my nephews and I put Pinky and the Brain on and it got me thinking if someone wanted to conquer the modern world how would they go about it? My guess would be mongering China and moving on from there. Yeah Im pretty bored and I want to play that new civilization game.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-07-11 at 04:23 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Cultural revolution imo, military strategies would probably just end it world destruction or mass genocides

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Cultural revolution imo, military strategies would probably just end it world destruction or mass genocides
    Good point but how would a cultural revolution would with "You" being the supreme leader? And lets say your not above war. You basically want to conquer by any means. Nukes, bio warfare, etc. Or something like youre playing a game of Civilization.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-07-11 at 04:15 PM.
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Good point but how would a cultural revolution would with "You" being the supreme leader? And lets say your not above war. You basically want to conquer by any means. Nukes, bio warfare, etc. Or something like youre playing a game of Civilization.
    The same way its been done for thousands of years: religion.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant idea and as the Founder and President Prime Minister Admiral General of the Church of Redpanda I approve this message.
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-07-11 at 04:39 PM.
    14/14h and finally done

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So wait, do we have memory loss? lol
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd ask how much money we have...
    And next I'd have a look at what lands I own. If there wasn't a tropical island, I'd aim to get one.
    Because this is definitely where I'd head next. I'd claim that the whole request was just a drill and would then try to recover my sanity on said island, with some drinks and some nice female servants.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Well, all roads lead through the US army. I would handle that as legit as possible so people won't question your evil intetions. Once they are under your control everybody else should fall fairly easily. I think the hardest part is keeping everyone under control so it doesn't end up like Afghanistan or Iraq where you have a group(s) who will continually attack you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or have one big show of your military power, but that begins the "talks" and lets be real...fuck that shit your goals are world domination people will catch on really quick.
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd delegate the world-domination responsibilities to someone more interested, mooch a few million dollars off of him, and go back to playing Skyrim.
    Putin khuliyo

Lower my standards and just conquer the tri-state area!!!

If I really had that much power, I could easily hold that smaller area, despite me knowing absolutely nothing about tactical warfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I'd delegate the world-domination responsibilities to someone more interested, mooch a few million dollars off of him, and go back to playing Skyrim.
    Why didn't I think of that? It has the added advantage of not being the prime target when the assassinations roll in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.