Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Show me your data, I have all of human history on my side.

As for Vegan Bashing, I am not, Stupid people who choose to become Vegan yes every time. But then I make fun of stupid people all the time, regardless of who or what they do.

I have several good and close friends who are Vegan, they are not vegan because of some fake moral sense, or fake desire not to harm cows. They are vegan because they came from a Strict Buddhist family. I have no issues with that it makes sense, if you are born and raised to a way of life, and are raised on a diet, cool.

But most Vegans I know choose that lifestyle and complain every time they see someone eat meat. They say stupid shit about the health and welfare of the animal, or 'did you know a grown man has 15lbs of red meat lining their intestines.' Maybe where you live you have people who can stop eating meat and be social and nice in the common society, where I live they become worse that the door to door religion salesmen. So yes I hate people like that, and I make fun of them because they eat fake meat and take vitamins to give themselves meat proteins.
    So, in all of human history, people who ate only plants were frail and prone to sickness and suffering? The ONLY dietary argument you can make against veganism currently is that of Vitamin B12, which people can get anyway from B12-fortified pills/food, or even top soil crops, depending on what country they're from. For that one argument, you have a vast multitude that can be used against you. And all that isn't even factoring in damage to the environment/animals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing View Post
    Bacon? No thx. Don't like it. I'd rather have chicken, and LOTS of it!
    When I was living Kosher I did mostly chicken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    So, in all of human history, people who ate only plants were frail and prone to sickness and suffering? The ONLY dietary argument you can make against veganism currently is that of Vitamin B12, which people can get anyway from B12-fortified pills/food, or even top soil crops, depending on what country they're from. For that one argument, you have a vast multitude that can be used against you. And all that isn't even factoring in damage to the environment/animals.
    This: http://paleodietlifestyle.com/vegeta...d-environment/

This:

This:
    http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...153100998.html

This:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristi...b_3226388.html

This:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eficiency.html

I can go on and on finding articles, to show problems with a Vegan Diet, but my only real issue is asshats who feel the need to share their lifestyle and opinions with everyone else in the world as if they know best. Which sir is why I call them Hippies and make fun of them, because I hate asshats like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    I strongly agree with you, then again I prefer vegetarianism over veganism... because I allow myself the guilty pleasures of fish and seafood.
    Although with the overexploiting of fish stocks, I've been having my doubts... then again, looking at environmental arguments, eating fish would save us a lot of
    space on the earth's surface that would otherwise have to go towards producing even more crops...

People who are obsessed with meat, I find utterly repulsive... Nothing wrong with liking meat - I approve of eating it on special occasions like a christmas' turkey, because my reasons for vegetarianism are environmental and health-related - but .. meh, I shouldnt be judging other people's relatively harmless lifestyle.

- - - Updated - - -

When I was living Kosher I did mostly chicken.

- - - Updated - - -

This: http://paleodietlifestyle.com/vegeta...d-environment/

This:

This:
    http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...153100998.html

This:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kristi...b_3226388.html

This:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eficiency.html

I can go on and on finding articles, to show problems with a Vegan Diet, but my only real issue is asshats who feel the need to share their lifestyle and opinions with everyone else in the world as if they know best. Which sir is why I call them Hippies and make fun of them, because I hate asshats like that.
    ^Has done nothing but rave about the loin-moistening pleasures of bacon -_-

I really can't stand bacon. Everyone is always so surprised when I say I don't like it.
    They call me the weet-bix kid.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the fascination with it bacon icecream soap n shit just weird ill eat a few pieces here n there I don't mind the smell but the way some people act its the end all be all lol

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    For the most part it is kind of over rated...but there is that one plate of bacon that you eventually come across...that one piece that goes in your mouth, that just makes you head over heals in love with it and makes you not mind treading through the wannabe pieces of bacon to find another slice of heaven bacon. #extracrispy #grandma'shouse
    I don't like extra crispy bacon either lmao I like mine kinda floppy but not gross but overdly crispy its just a glorified pork rhind at that point
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

I love bacon. Today for lunch I had pizza with bacon on it, and let me tell you, it was fucking amazing.

That said, I can understand peoples' complaints. Depending on how strong the smell of bacon was, it is completely reasonable to be upset with it. Just because I like bacon doesn't mean I would want me, my house, and all my possessions to reek of bacon all the time. No thanks.

Deleted
    Muslims???

Deleted
    This is when you know people have taken a joke too far....

Heretics... Bacon is like animal crackers; the snack food of GOD(S)!

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    where can 1 buy this? Because I totally would.
    Last edited by Binary Speaker; 2013-07-12 at 01:41 AM.
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate bacon. Just the smell of it makes me want to hork.

I probably wouldn't be petitioning to close a restaurant though. I would just avoid that area. Retch.
    We are doomed. A Mod has sinned.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by matiasve View Post

^Has done nothing but rave about the loin-moistening pleasures of bacon -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    This is when you know people have taken a joke too far....

I read that, and see that... and my little gay mind goes places, wrong place, really really wrong places. Damit, I need a bear fast covered in Bacon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical Canadian, being polite to your abuser. Stand up punch them in the face and say I am a Vegetarian and the meanest toughest mammals are all vegetarian. Sadly they also taste really good. (p.s. meanest mammals wild pigs, wild bovine, wild goats)
    Pigs are actually onmivorous. They'll eat meat if they get it.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

bacon and sauage ftw think og the protein bitchss build dat muscle om nom nomn nomnmn on mnom ,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Pigs are actually onmivorous. They'll eat meat if they get it.
    they will also eat pig, which just shows they know whats up.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    bacon and sauage ftw think og the protein bitchss build dat muscle om nom nomn nomnmn on mnom ,
    Yes... muscles... thats why I eat it.. Yes...
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayona View Post
    If your ventalation system isnt good enough to get rid of the smell you shouldnt be in business. Also, the smell of bacon used to make me vomit. Seriously, when was the last time you walked by a KFC or Mcdonalds and from the outside you could smell it?
    I can frequently smell KFC, McDonalds and most other fast food places from across the street, especially around lunch time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a huge fan of bacon, and I rarely eat it. Though I consider it almost a necessity when eating pancakes*, together with either blueberry jam or sugar.
    It must not be chewy, and it must not be to crisp/hard. But somewhere in between. My mom is the only one I know that makes bacon the right way (for me) :P

*they are not "american" pancakes for those of you thinking "wtf?". but it's very common here to eat pancakes like that, more like crepes. Just thicker and not sweetened.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only like it if it's EXTRA crispy, but not burned, I can't eat bacon that is even remotely squishy. In regards to the article, I'd have to smell it from her house for myself before forming an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    ew bacon grody

10+ Year Old Account
    Bacon makes me physically ill now, so I have to avoid it >.> Before, it was crispy or go home. Now its, if you feed me bacon be prepared to get vomit on your stuffs.