BT or AQ
Granted the upscaled everything.
Ya, LFR is not fun for the 20% of the raid that carries the other 80%. I would prefer that my memories of those raids were not tainted by LFR.
I have no problem with LFR being in the game and I think it has it's uses, but not for enjoying raiding. That's forsure.
Why is zerging down things with half of the raid afking and without communication even fun to people? Its like playing LoL against bots...
I'd like to see LFR Karazhan.
All of them - after the next tier is released without a LFR form.
I don't have much against LFR, but I'm glad older content wasn't an option.
Kibblet Infectionate Serenades Bubblesbee[A] ↑ ↓ [H]
Taxiporte Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Shoctologist Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa
icc or ulduar i can solo everything except them >.<
All the 25 players raid
But if I have to pick one... Ulduar
MoP heroics recieved 1.41% of the votes. Now, considering the amount of people that probably made their first character in MoP, that is just terrible. Cataclysm entry heroics was 1200% more popular than the current MoP heroics. That is data supported by a community poll with almost 1000 votes.
I see this way to often in threads like these, so many people mistake people doing something for it being good. I recently leveled up a druid as restoration and I leveled in dungeons since I completely hate quest and pvp leveling. Dungeons is atleast somewhat bearable... atleast as dps and tank. Leveling as a healer I found out just how boring it was. The amount of dungeons spent talking with the other people in the dungeon about how shitty they are cant be counted on two hands. Yet, we are still doing them, even though we all hate them, since they are the path of least resistance, the easiest and fastest way to level up.
Heck, just check monkey runs, how many people are constantly spamming monkey runs (even though I dont understand why, since mantid grinding is 200% faster leveling)
Do you think all those people leveling with monkey runs think they are a great concept and a ton of fun? No, they do it because it is easy with a high reward.
Just picture this as a real life example. Think if the international commitee for marathons, yeah, I just made that up but bet something like that exists, suddenly decided; 'Hey! We are gonna reduce the length of a marathon from 42195 meters to 4219.5 meters, or from 26 miles to 2.6 miles for you mericans.
The amount of people that would complete the marathon would significantly increase, however, would it be better? Just because more people completed it, does it mean it was better?
While having those shorter races is smart, there is no need for a marathon to be one either, there are other races that are shorter if you like those shorter races, you dont need to sign up for the marathon.
In the same way, WoW do not really need any more mindnumblingly stupidly easy content, there is enough of that to go around. If you are into that, go do that content then. What WoW is lacking is content that is actually challenging and encourages players to develop, not regress.
Also, find it kinda relevant to this subject that while writing this post I was actually in a 5 man heroic healing. I had my browser set to always on top so it was over my WoW, covering about 90% of my WoW, and I just had follow on the tank the entire run, taking a break in typing whenever people went low and just casted a heal every 10 seconds.
When you can afk yourself through content, that to me is just plain bad design. If rewards require no effort, people are gonna continue expecting rewards for no effort, causing a very dangerous downward spiral of the quality of the game.
I really should not be sitting on forums while healing a dungeon, I should be healing, but I dont have to so I am.
Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.
I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.