Deleted

LF casual/late night raiding guild DK blood/frost,

Hello, while I enjoy my current guild, they raid on days i cannot attend on a weekly basis and tend to pug raids via trade or openraid. I am looking for a stable, fun raiding environment that raids after 22.00 any days of the week, or a guild that doesn't require 100% attendance, as due to work and a girlfriend cannot commit to that level of attendance. I would make most raids however. I cannot raid before 22.00 on Friday/Saturday.

My exp isn't amazing for past raids due to starting to raid in dragon soul, but have excelled in pandaria content

8/8 dragon soul normal
    7/7 firelands heroic (during DS)

6/6 MSV normal
    4/6 HoF Normal
    1/4 Terrace normal
    16/16 tier 14 Heroic (during tot)
    12/12 Tot normal
    1/13 tot heroic

9/9 Gold challenge mode
    rank 10 brawlers guild

I am looking for a guild that has similar progress as myself in tot, just finishing normal/starting heroic modes and a guild that will clear siege on normal while current

My item level is 535 as frost dps, and 518 as blood DK. i play both specs equally well and have cleared 1/13hc tot in both specs.

Deleted
    Hello,
    is 10pm a fixed borderline? Our guild is currently looking for tank, but we start our raids at 9pm (3 radis er week, mo, we and th).
    We are cturrently progressed 5/13HC.

If you might consider such guild, please add my BattleTag so we can discuss it - grodian#2749.

Cheers,
    G.