10+ Year Old Account

"Move buffs to the right"-addon

At the moment I'm trying to piece together a more minimalistic UI together than the default one. Now I'm looking for an addon that let's me move the buffs to the right (see the hole the minimap left http://i40.tinypic.com/2q80q36.jpg ) and maybe one which offers a few various settings to play around with as well.

Anyone can recommend me a good one? Thanks!

Edit:
    Maybe I should specify, I don't need them to look like timers or bars. I'm actually fine with the default buff look. :P However, I need to be able to move them, adjust panning or those kind of things.
    Last edited by Shuji V2; 2013-07-12 at 05:59 PM.

looks like Raven to me. I use it and it's very handy! Only issue is you have to set up buttons that you want to right click off in combat since blizzard prevented you from doing so in combat with an addon. This includes ice blocks, deterrence, hand of protection...Raven lets you have bars, buttons, icons, timers. You can have them anywhere you'd like and have them as big or small. You can separate your buffs and debuff bars so you can have your buffs up out of the way and your debuffs in view (or vice versa)
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I should specify, I don't need them to look like timers or bars. I'm actually fine with the default buff look. :P However, I need to be able to move them, adjust panning or those kind of things.

Thanks for the suggestion though! <3

Perhaps PhanxBuffs or rBuffFrameStyler being simpler options.
    Raven is very good, but is beyond the needs of many users.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers, PhanxBuffs seem to be exactly what I need. I'll try it out! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I would recommend Satrina Buff Frames. I use it, and you can customize your buffs / debuffs to do whatever you want. Move them wherever you want, resize them, put durations on them with numbers or fading, stacks, spacing... Anything you want.