Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    To hit? I can never use Diana's with any effectiveness. Have to gauge where they're going to be exactly if you want to do it from max range, not just a straight line.

Easiest to hit are the fast moving ones that go through minions (varus Q as example I guess)
    Hardest is Nami bubble lol....slow ass moving ones

off topic...I get hit by lux's light orb all the time...I just like can't see that one =(

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    ashe ult, that shit misses 90% of the time when I have an ashe in my team.
    And when you play against an Ashe, she always manages to you all the way from across the map =p

Same with an opposing Draven - I played against one a few days ago that was freakish with his ult placement. During laning phase I was fighting an intense counter-gank with both tops and both jungles, and we managed to JUST scrape a kill and get away. Out of nowhere comes the Draven ult from bot, cleaning up both of us for a double kill. In addition, he'd also managed to collect our midlaner on the way up when the other mid went all-in, securing himself an assist for that too. Props to my team though - we applauded him in Allchat rather than anyone griping about it.

It didn't matter where you were - Whirling Death would find you. It was nightmarish.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hardest to hit in general in my opinion? nami bubble

Hardest for me to hit? Graves ult (always miss it by like an inch, when people arent directly in my face) or blitz grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Hmm probably Anivia's Q or Diana's Q for me, I really struggle with them.

I'm not a huge fan of Varus' Q either
    Varus q is hella hard to hit!
    Try out new l2plol! http://l2plol.com
    Ask questions to players and get feedback from your peers!

Ezreal Qs are impossible to dodge if the ez player is competent.

Hardest skillshot to hit? Lee's q in melee range xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm probably Anivia's Q or Diana's Q for me, I really struggle with them.

I'm not a huge fan of Varus' Q either
    With Diana I feel the trick is to overcompensate to the left - hitting people with the arch is much easier than bullseyeing them with the circle at the end.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    I started to practice with that for a while (before I gave up and just stopped picking her), I still missed a fair bit but you're right, it was much easier.

Through rushing I often accidently made the arc fire the other way (I don't know how to word this, but basically completely missing) D;
    I guess Diana is one of those champions I just don't click well with, it's a shame, I love her design a lot
    She's fun AD Diana is so very cruel with her shields and her pull-backs and her teleports Plus you have the advantage that her Q is mostly just for moonlighting people and isn't a big deal for damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Even if the Q is just for moonlight instead of damage, I still have to actually hit it first!

I've never tried AD Diana I think I'll give her a go later in a bot game, thanks for that idea
    Really? It's soooo much better - the only way I play her now

i alz have a problem dodging blitz idk wat it is i know it coming but can never dodge it even tho i can dodge everything else lol

and easiest to hit has to be lux q

10+ Year Old Account
    People I play against seem to have issues dodging Kennen's Shuriken, it moves fairly fast, but it is a really narrow projectile. I am not certain why it seems to be magnetized to people.

I can never not get hit by Ezreal's Q. It is horrible.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure if you land Varus String Shot you get a free, automatic place on a top ranking team.

Seriously why is it so hard to hit, I don't understand.

Also, not sure if it technically counts as a skillshot but I find Ziggs Q really hard to dodge, especially in ARAMs.

i have to agree that blue side is much a more easier side to hit skill shots. I feel like purple is such at a disadvantage

I see people with the veigar metor miss alot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcatchum View Post
    I see people with the veigar metor miss alot.
    Those people probably don't 'line it up' with their wall, so yeah, missing that one is rather easy(so is dodging).

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Those people probably don't 'line it up' with their wall, so yeah, missing that one is rather easy(so is dodging).
    Dodge veigar stun is so predictable imo, it's one of the easiest to dodge for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by visualvibe View Post
    Dodge veigar stun is so predictable imo, it's one of the easiest to dodge for me
    It is when people make it obvious, when they just start running towards you from god knows where, even from lane. When they don't do that it's some times pretty difficult to know when he's going to do it.