New laptop for travel

Looking for a new laptop to play WoW when i travel.

Found this:
    Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 (59359560) Notebook Intel Core i5 3230M(2.60GHz) 15.6" 6GB Memory DDR3 1600 1TB HDD 5400rpm Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M SLI
    newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834312438 here is the link sorry i cant hyperlink it because i haven't posted enough on MMO-Champ.

What settings would you be able to play at with this and is it good enough for 25man raiding.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Don't particularly like the idea of having 2 heaters(GPUs) in a laptop as they run pretty hot as it is when gaming. Other than that, that seems to be a pretty good deal.

I looked on the Lenovo website and you can snag a newer-model of the Y500 for about $879 after using the coupon code given though I am a bit unsure if the sli 650m's perform that much better than a single 750m.

That said, both of them should be able to run WoW just fine at very high/ultra settings(sans a few things like shadows). Though it would be smoother in 25-man raids if you lowered them a bit(mostly high settings) because that is where you will take the biggest hit.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2013-07-12 at 09:47 PM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.