Thread: how to fix pve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    dont forget to share this important thread with your friends on fb/twitter

And remove mine and others names from your stupid list when most did not claim to support it.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    You should change the title of this thread, this has nothing to do with pve unless you really think that having mounts replace all pve, and removing gear is a good idea? If so your playing the wrong game really. Player skills, spells and gear is what Pve players play for, there is no fix needed of any kind.

This sounds like a side part of the game like pet battles, hence why i said change the title.

Maybe you dont enjoy pve, fair enough, find something else to do, but dont post saying it needs fixing like you speak for the entire community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    And remove mine and others names from your stupid list when most did not claim to support it.
    if you post in my thread it automatically counts as support #MERK

- - - Updated - - -

going to be out for a few hours but hopefully we'll reach 50 supporters by then!!!

This thread should just be deleted for how hilariously shit the idea is.

"It will bring back millions of subscribers" hahaha i lost it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the idea at all, and here's why.

PvE doesn't need "fixing". The concept is solid, go in and kill a big bad guy. The whole concept of giving mounts different abilities will end up having one of the mounts being the best, and thus causing everyone to get that mount. Why not add mount dueling or sparring another addition to the game, rather than putting it onto PvE.

PvE also isn't about gear, and it isn't old or lame, and no, it doesn't suck. This idea literally has nothing to do with raiding, so I'll step out of that argument, but the thought of having no actualy PvE, which is pretty much the game, from leveling to raiding, but replacing all that effort to what literally is "mount dueling"? Not a smart move.

If it's something extra they add, like pet battles, I can see it taking off, but other than that, I don't really see the reason for this. And by your latest post, and saying "if you post in my thread it auotmatically counts as support", it's probably just a troll.
    Currently Procrastinating

Deleted
    So it would be pet battles but with mounts? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    All idea's big or small should be respected. At least he's trying to think outside the box. This idea unfortunately wouldn't "fix" pve, it would make it worse. I'm imagining it like that 5man TOC instance where you mount the wolves and charge. That was awful.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread. It doesn't fit into R&D category. More of a topic for General Discussion. Also the thread itself hasn't brought that much meaningful discussion.

EDIT: Removed the list of names from first post.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-07-13 at 11:52 AM.