Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Revy-Kenzie View Post
    One of the best quotes for me in wow, I love it!

Uncle Gao: Yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, no, yes, no, pepper!

(Still trying to find the sound file for it so I can play it in-game)
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound/Creature/Unclegao/Vo_Sb_Gao_Event_04.ogg")

Ask and ye shall receive.

On topic: In the Dagger in the Dark scenario - "I don't like goons!"
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Slow Down! that's it for me

10+ Year Old Account
    not really, but then i don't remember much from Cata either.
    Wrath and BC i remember much more from.
    dragonmaw - EU

MOP is actual content... what is there to "remember"???

So you remember stuff from cata and cant remeber actualy stuff? Dude go see a doctor, that screams alzheimer!

"Someday, you may also be called upon to defend all that is dear to you. When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight."

Really, the entire Yu'lon sequence was great, but that part there got me saddened... and psyched. I knew where the writers were taking the story, and that things would get worse before they got better. Personally, as a Horde player, my character is now having to fight his own people to save what values most to him.

Chi-Ji says: "A test! A trial of patience. Will the wolf behave as a warrior... or a King?"

Deleted
    "Who are you?"
    "Does it matter who we are? We are here to help you! You were surrendering, why? Because these invaders can break down a wall?
    You've got another wall and it is made up out of people who call this place home. Anyone of us would lay down our live to protect this land, this land, it belongs to us, it belongs to our ancestors, it belongs to our children. And we are not about to let that change!"

The Savior of Stoneplow, one of the most memorable quests ever for me, this made Pandaria the best expansion for me, the story, the people.

I quit MoP in 2012, and quite frankly there is nothing I recall offhand.

I remember lots and lots of things from Vanilla, TBC and WOTLK though, from years ago.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    "Sing in agony!" - Shek'zeer

"Does that make you angry?" - Sha of Anger

"Pandaria, her hills of gold,
    In dark and mournful times of old,
    Did once a hopeless horror hold,
    When from her sacred veil did spring,
    With storm and flash, a monstrous thing,
    His name Lei Shen, the Thunder King." - Lore brabbler Cho

For me, the production quality of this expansion makes Cataclysm's post-80 content look like a side-project they forgot to finish. I would much rather level from 85 to 90 doing Pandaria quests repeatedly than step foot back into Outland or Northrend or go into their dungeons ever again.

I'm going to be keeping a lot of Throne of Thunder gear for transmog.

As far as quotes go, Elegon, Will of the Emperor and the initial audio from Heart of Fear really did it for me.
    Elegon's Death: "Existence ends. I become nothing."
    Will of the Emporer: "The Emperor's Rage echoes through the hills." "The Emperor's Strength grips this land with fists of iron." "The Emperor's Courage burns everlasting."
    Zor'lok: "Her happiness is our reward. Her sorrow, our failure."
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Loremaster Cho about Subetai the Swift: "He stole from the rich and kept everything for himself." I smile every time I hear it.
    He did no such thing. As the greatest of Genghis' generals, he was no thief.

MoP is more memorable than most of the other expansions IMO. I really only remember Gruul's Lair and the Wrathgate from previous expansions. This one... I can't go a day without making some ookin' reference to some chicks nice dooker. Especially, if she is a wikket.

Deleted
    Mantid Music <3 Love it! I can just imagine million of Insectoid creatures marching in the name of Y'Shaarj!

Here it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5OsdznsMw8

It's my favorite track with MC one!
    Last edited by mmoc56c829a066; 2013-07-17 at 04:28 PM.

Slllllooooowwww down. Life is to be savored.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeire View Post
    Slow Down! that's it for me
    Heh, true. That's the first thing that pops in my head.

"Extinguished! Muhahahahaha!!!"

A lot of boss lines would be more memorable if voice files were a separate sound channel. To many great lines get drowned out by the noise of combat.
    Last edited by Darmalus; 2013-07-17 at 06:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You no take carrot! You take turnip instead!"

"Heroes never die."

Malik, the Unscathed right before his death.