Deleted

When troll and worgen moonkin models are updated?

Because the current ones still are just nelf models recolored. They didnt even care to remove night elf ears from those models, lol. Still they have time to do these pet store models.

I like my moonkin form thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't really think blizz will update moonkin before they start revamping all vanilla models (Npc, not players). I guess glyph of stars was one way of avoiding people who complain about how bad it looks.

Deleted
    Druids have had more model revamps than everything, there are 4 races that can be druids and each has to have a unique cat, bear, moonkin, travel and flight form? Then each of these forms has to have some variety based on hair colours etc. That's a lot of models for one class.

They already have unique cat, bear and flight forms surely that's should be enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    They already have unique cat, bear and flight forms surely that's should be enough.
    Well wow is still subcription based game, they should have time to do new models.

A troll and worgen original moonkin form would be a sight to behold

My drood is a troll and to have a moonkin with huge fucking tusks would be hilarious

But alas this is prolly so far down the list of priorities that its not even worth thinking about

10+ Year Old Account
    they gonna be available in "pet store" sooner or later, sit tight ;>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    Well wow is still subcription based game, they should have time to do new models.
    My point is that they've already spents loads of time on developing the previous model revamps for druids, and now they're redoing the race models. Moonkin is far far far down the list as a form of one spec out of 4 of a class that only has 4 races that can play it and even then that class has many other models associated with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    they gonna be available in "pet store" sooner or later, sit tight ;>
    Yay lets all pay for Vanity crap!

10+ Year Old Account
    The ears on the Troll Moonkin makes sense really, if you think about it...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    maybe they'll make it and sell it in the in-game shop... it's cosmetic after all, is it not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    maybe they'll make it and sell it in the in-game shop... it's cosmetic after all, is it not?
    The saddest thing about this is that its actually possible. New skinds for lock minions, new forms for druids, "green fire" types of things. All cosmetic...