Deleted

how to fix pve part 2

re-posted due to popular demand

ok so we all know pve is about gear which is old and lame and sucks right?

SO why dont we implement mounts as combat - ie elekks can charge, hawkstriders can bite, flametalon of alyrazor etc can breathe fire

it would be rad af and get blizz millions of subscribers back

i already have a support list for this in the next expansion 6.0.0 so add yourself if you waant

i also know you cant post duplicate threads so for extra content this thread is converted into korean so the asian community can hear my views

OK 그래서 *** PVE가 **과 절름발* *른쪽 짜증 **에 대* 알*?

왜 **가 *투* *운*를 구현 않** - 즉, elekks 위탁 할 수 hawkstriders 물* 수 alyrazor 등의 flametalon은 불을 호흡 할 수

그것은 *** AF 수 있으며 가입자 blizz 수백만을 돌려받을 것**

*신* waant 그래서 만약 자신을 추가 난 *미 *음 확* 6.0.0*에 대한 ** 목록*

Infracted; Don't re-post closed threads. (Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-07-13 at 07:01 PM.

Stop spamming this pointless crap

Deleted
    Your post is bad and you should feel bad!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    Hey dude, get the fuck off our forums. You are a troll and a horrible one at that.
    please do not use that tone of voice around me, GMs are visiting this thread soon so keep this thread clean people !

Hope they are so they will know what to avoid when designing pve.

Quote Originally Posted by parparpar View Post
    please do not use that tone of voice around me, GMs are visiting this thread soon so keep this thread clean people !
    I was being the nicest I could be to people who post useless drivel in forums and troll others.
    Mew!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    I was being the nicest I could be to people who post useless drivel in forums and troll others.
    just because people have different views doesnt make it trolling, but i'll pretend i didn't see it so you can edit it soon ot: online with the GM now!

just because people have different views doesnt make it trolling, but i'll pretend i didn't see it so you can edit it soon ot: online with the GM now!
    I bet you all my wealth "give mount combat plz" isn't a textbook example of an elaborate suggestion to blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does "rad" even mean?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Radical... It's 80s slang, my mom used to say 'rad'... Even she quit at some point...

I wish everyone could pretend they didn't see this thread or any of your posts too.
    Mew!

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread. Please do not reply to threads like these. Report and move on.