Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I fucking love TFS. Not as funny as DBZ;A but that has been going on for longer (and it was a bit sucky to begin with).

Deleted
    anyone else seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQkgmHEA5_E

Gotta love Japanese advertising.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    anyone else seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQkgmHEA5_E

Gotta love Japanese advertising.
    yeah, I saw it when it popped up all over my facebook

"The Forrester's cool and all but it doesn't have 3D maneuvering capabilities."

Top comment says it all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    Anyone know of any other anime to watch that are kinda like SAO or AoT?
    "Claymore" is like AoT. "Knights" who share friendship, who fight nightmarish monster using sword, and its loots of death among them. The big different is that the monsters "only" are big annoyances, not threaten mankind survival.

Just watched the whole season in 3 days. Think I watched 2 episodes the first night then 10 then 13 in a row. I'm hooked. I thought it was a series like Trigun though that only had one season so I'm a bit sad they may never continue the story. Anime was awesome though.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Just watched the whole season in 3 days. Think I watched 2 episodes the first night then 10 then 13 in a row. I'm hooked. I thought it was a series like Trigun though that only had one season so I'm a bit sad they may never continue the story. Anime was awesome though.
    With how big it is in Japan and well pretty much everywhere. It's a safe bet to say once there is enough chapters for a second season they will start working on it. It's just going to be a while because it's only 1 chapter a month.

But if you can't wait. Start reading the Manga. Man, does a lot of awesome stuff happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    With how big it is in Japan and well pretty much everywhere. It's a safe bet to say once there is enough chapters for a second season they will start working on it. It's just going to be a while because it's only 1 chapter a month.

But if you can't wait. Start reading the Manga. Man, does a lot of awesome stuff happen.
    Eww, 1 chapter a month? That's slow.

And sadly I've never been into Manga's. Or graphic novels. I dunno why, just can't stand them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eww, 1 chapter a month? That's slow.

And sadly I've never been into Manga's. Or graphic novels. I dunno why, just can't stand them.
    Yeah 1 a month can be painful with the drip feeding of information on the world and everything regarding titans etc. But with each new one there's a little more info and a lot more speculation lol.

Fair enough though. Manga isn't for everyone. Just like some people don't like reading novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitenx View Post
    Yeah 1 a month can be painful with the drip feeding of information on the world and everything regarding titans etc. But with each new one there's a little more info and a lot more speculation lol.

Fair enough though. Manga isn't for everyone. Just like some people don't like reading novels.
    If season 2 is anything like season 1 I may murder something. Every single episode ended on a massive cliffhanger and it was like oh my lord I need to know what happens next! I turned my buddy onto it and he also finished the whole season in 2 days.

If season 2 is anything like season 1 I may murder something. Every single episode ended on a massive cliffhanger and it was like oh my lord I need to know what happens next! I turned my buddy onto it and he also finished the whole season in 2 days.
    I hear ya there. Buddy got me to watch the first episode a few days ago. I didn't sleep that night because I marathoner the whole season.

It was worth being tired at work the next day. Well worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend is Japanese and works in the industry. He told me more of the anime is all but confirmed, which isn't exactly a bold prediction.

Oh, and I guessed who the armored Titan way before it was revealed. The giant one surprised me though
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Just finished watching the season 1 earlier today, and rally enjoyed it. I want to watch it again, but I've decided to wait for the official release on DVD/Blue Ray before I do.

As for a 2nd series, as much as I want more already., I'm happier to wait for more of the manga to come out so we can have a filler free season 2. With a series like this, I think filler episodes would just piss me off.

If a local distributor picks up the manga, I'd get that too. The only disappointing thing was my weakness in reading spoilers before I finished watching the series. Won't do that again!
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    My friend is Japanese and works in the industry. He told me more of the anime is all but confirmed, which isn't exactly a bold prediction.

Oh, and I guessed who the armored Titan way before it was revealed. The giant one surprised me though
    As far as I know they never revealed who either the armored titan or the giant titan are unless you're reading the manga. Main character is just a regular titan and the chick is the woman titan. Neither of them are the armored or giant titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know they never revealed who either the armored titan or the giant titan are unless you're reading the manga. Main character is just a regular titan and the chick is the woman titan. Neither of them are the armored or giant titan.
    They didn't get up to revealing that in the anime. Only in the manga. Eren is by no means a regular titan lol

As far as a 2nd season goes. It's huge popularity will definitely see it get another season. The head of the studio said
    “The manga comic the anime is based on is still ongoing, and all of us on the staff are following and loving it,” the studio head gushed. “Eventually, we definitely want to do a sequel. This year, though, we’ve got our hands full producing an anime that will be bundled in a limited edition of the ‘Attack on Titan’ manga, which tells a different sort of story than what we did in the TV series.”
    http://www.japantoday.com/category/a...animes-success

However due to there only being 1 chapter a month we are looking at around 2 years from when the first season ended to there being enough material for a second season to start being made. I believe the first adapted around up to chapter 34 or 35? Can't wait for all the stuff that happens after to get animated though. Going to be some cool stuff man, some cool cool stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started watching attack on titan, it's so funny :P

I received an infraction for posting this? Fuck you.
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2015-05-18 at 06:26 PM.