Latest Build: 2 new cool glyphs!!! (NYI)

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=147776

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=147779

Glyph of Sha and glyph of Void shift! Check them out

Dat void shift glyph.. it's going to be fun.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I agree, they seem pretty nice.

For the PoM glyph, it would be a practical glyph for Shadow survivability (if its ever needed). Macro to PoM to the MT tank, and you can do it prepull to save a GCD.

I'm one of the guys that is always using my Skymirrior, Blingtron costume or what have you. So I like the Void Shift one.

Deleted
    This is good indeed.

When the tank isn't getting healed and start asking in vent to get some attention, he will know that it wasn't the healers pulling out some fat heal on him but ME voidshifting him and thus saving his ass, as we swap appearences.

Finally some cred for it without specifically stating it was you

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to really miss not having void shift in pvp

My first thought with that glyph was "sweet, so if I void shift my healer, it looks like I'm standing in front of them and at full health - and they will charge 'my healer' who is at low health, except *maniacal laughter* - it was me in a healer disguise!"

Mostly it was just going to be a fun thing to do, rather than an effective strategy or anything - but then I remembered they took void shift away

Edit:

Oh my god (Elune).... but... what if this means they read my thread and are going to implement my void shift idea for shadow where it swaps positions? Then this glyph would be so incredibly cool!
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-07-15 at 11:11 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    but then I remembered they took void shift away
    Ironic how hunters try to defend Stampede nerfs with it being "their new 87 ability" and that it should be nice and all. Well i guess they kinda missed the news about spriests in pvp not even being able to use their "new toy".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

Oh my god.... but... what if this means they read my thread and are going to implement my void shift idea for shadow where it swaps positions? Then this glyph would be so incredibly cool! I'm going to really miss not having void shift in pvp
    I was actualy reading that when i first looked, like what swap position yes yes!! oo wait.. just appearance and it's gone for us.. bummer.

Deleted
    When I read about the Glyph of Sha, all I thought was: "That's it. They win."

Hope the glyph of sha will remove the gcd like with a sha-touched wep!

What happens when you attempt to cast PoM on yourself with that glyph? Does it just jump back to you every other time and behaves as it does without otherwise?

"Hey, just so you guys forget we're nerfing your DPS and survivability next patch, here's a shiny new sha pet!"

Quote Originally Posted by Voidsinger View Post
    "Hey, just so you guys forget we're nerfing your DPS and survivability next patch, here's a shiny new sha pet!"
    what dps nerf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidsinger View Post
    "Hey yeah. They are implementing something nice, but still let's complain about something completely different!"
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-07-16 at 10:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supersnap View Post
    what dps nerf?
    The SWD ICD change.

I like the fact they're bringing back the Sha-fiend. He's cute!